Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

the link says sorry the shoe your are looking for is no longer available so i keep refreshing and every now and then the shoe is available so maybe there is more pairs to come???
No guarantees obviously. It seems like the Nike Web Analytics team doesn't really have that great a handle on these releases. It's tough because to pull the page off they have to involve IT, often times the cached page can still be accessed even if the shoe is out of stock.

I would never wear these or any shoe that's valued at what they seem to be valued at. Feel like I'd be a walking target. If they were selling for $500 then I'd be more about rocking them on a nice day. I don't need THAT title.
So true...

photoshop
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I welcome all the hate talk.

Guess you cornballs making your comments towards me werent able to cop... Sucks for you.

Just another pair that i WANTED added to my collection.

Wasn't interested in the shoe BUT I am EXTREMELY interested in seeing the resell transactions that happen in person. PLEASE someone video when you sell them, GUARANTEE you get a million hits on YouTube.
If I resold these in person for $2000+ I would be demanding we meet at a Police Station or something and bring new $100 bills.

Got them size 12. Good thing Nike releasing them while no one knew so people who were on twitter at the time got lucky. Better than all the announced kobe releases which were al taken by bots!

I guess I'm not as salty as I should be because I wanted a pair to actually wear but if someones paying me 5,000+ for a pair of shoes ya damn right I'm selling, also I've come to the realization that I can't wear anything that high value without a target on my head. I totally can't blame others for wanting to sell. Haters talking about buyers will get there money refunded tomorrow cause it was a mistake from nikestore. Let whomever was able to cop today cook!

Got them size 12. Good thing Nike releasing them while no one knew so people who were on twitter at the time got lucky. Better than all the announced kobe releases which were al taken by bots!

Peter Griffin: [on the phone] I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but I have a very particular lack of skills. I will never be able to find you. But what I do have is two dollars and a Casio wristwatch. You can have one of them.

View media item 792395

Classic family guy quote. feel like it's applicable here

Last edited:
Peter Griffin: [on the phone] I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but I have a very particular lack of skills. I will never be able to find you. But what I do have is two dollars and a Casio wristwatch. You can have one of them.

Classic family guy quote. feel like it's applicable here
You sir just made me laugh very hard!! Thank you for that!

Back
Top Bottom