Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

See you guys on the restock, I'll be hawking the page for the next few weeks 
laugh.gif

Congrats to those who copped

Why are so many people taking naps on sunday though?

A lot of people saying they slept through this.

Like I'm the only person working weekends. Lol

See you guys on the restock, I'll be hawking the page for the next few weeks :lol:

Congrats to those who copped
same ppl will probably succeed if there's a restock. This was a surprise the first time, ppl won't be taken by surprise again

Why are so many people taking naps on sunday though?

A lot of people saying they slept through this.

Like I'm the only person working weekends. Lol
some people have stressful 40 hour work weeks yo. not everyone does weekends somewhere. mugs gotta catch up on they sleep somehow

I GOT A SIZE 9.5 WHO PAYPAL READY?
I am currently on a medical field trip in Nigeria.  I will have my associate send you payment and then you can ship to me once payment clears. /GREENFONT

Its time for you to go to bed...

Last edited:
are they still gonna be called red octobers? red februaries sound a little tacky.

Last edited:
same ppl will probably succeed if there's a restock. This was a surprise the first time, ppl won't be taken by surprise again
true but it's all about being on the page at the right moment or else most likely you won't cop

Dam. I was happy with my 2 pairs of tiffs and the walking dead premiering tonight. until this happened. Lol. All I can do is be salty and keep refreshing the page 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom