Nike Air Yeezy Red October 2 Thread Officially Released VIA NDC 2/9. No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING.

How would I know that? What does that matter?

If you're selling a shoe for 2000% profit and cant offer free shipping you're a scumbag. Plain and simple.
And you are a bum if you pay 3-5k for a shoe and can't afford the desired shipping price... IJS

Don't why people would sell these on eBay anyway. Sooooooo easy to just wind up giving them up for free. FYI to all y'all selling them. Face to face or bust.

Idk man theres a bigger risk involved with face to face IMO. If you know what you're doing through paypal it should be safer. Just gotta make sure you record yourself sending them out and cover all your bases

but u quoted a reseller tho.....

How would I know that? What does that matter?

If you're selling a shoe for 2000% profit and cant offer free shipping you're a scumbag. Plain and simple.

not you. my man youngcurse just come in venting like he's not one tho.

I'm sure if you offer what the seller wants he will do free shipping unless he's an idiot.

Idk man theres a bigger risk involved with face to face IMO. If you know what you're doing through paypal it should be safer. Just gotta make sure you record yourself sending them out and cover all your bases

That record yourself tactic doesn't work.

Just meet someone on your terms. EI Ill meet you during the day, at a bank I desire. Simple, anyone try to get bold at a bank deserves the shoes and the consequences that come with it. 

Don't why people would sell these on eBay anyway. Sooooooo easy to just wind up giving them up for free. FYI to all y'all selling them. Face to face or bust.

even that doesn't always work though... can always record yourself opening it up 8)

Just meet someone on your terms. EI Ill meet you during the day, at a bank I desire. Simple, anyone try to get bold at a bank deserves the shoes and the consequences that come with it. 

Bingo. This is 2014 people, you don't have to meet in a back ally with a wad of cash. So many alternatives

Don't know why people would sell these on eBay anyway. Sooooooo easy to just wind up giving them up for free. FYI to all y'all selling them. Face to face or bust.
EXACTLY.

Face to Face or bust indeed. Aint bout to let Paypal/Ebay decide whether or not I keep my 4K+

cool story. way to promote fakes.
@Gothmog

@bigj505

I was actually thinking of something similar to this earlier today.

Would you guys pay someone to make you an exact replication of these shoes for $1000-2000? If it had every exact detail that the Nike branded pair has.

I mean if your paying 3 to 5k for the Nike brand pair but could get the same quality from someone else for half the price would you buy it?? Im not talking $250 knock-offs but made with true craftsmanship 

way to many fakes out there for me to sell through ebay. No thanks.

i wouldnt risk selling online period.  A consignment shop near me is asking 10k for these 
sick.gif

so these lil red devils finally drop and make me wanna post about the nike lottery winners up in here. good job coppers.

glad i got my solars, sorry bout the pics

got to recharge my almost broken dslr

way to many fakes out there for me to sell through ebay. No thanks.

i wouldnt risk selling online period.  A consignment shop near me is asking 10k for these 
sick.gif
No one will pay that. Once people start getting them in hand this week, more pairs will enter the market. I can see these settling around solar prices.

:lol: at people scared to wear, you guys realize about 1 percent of people if that will even know what you are wearing/care right?

I'm not into the whole reselling game anymore but when I did all of my buy/sell threads offered free shipping smh
but I do miss that connect though I use to kill it sending things to Africa for locals half price.

i hope u get a pair dude. :pimp:

Thanks bro, glad you got a pair. I just gotta start saving up for some solars. Wanna sell off my collection but I can't do that for one shoe, time to start saving up maybe one day I'll get a pair

i wouldn't sell my collection if i were you. i remember the nostalgia shoes i wanted back in the day. i remember how hard i worked to get them and how excited i was to get them in the mail... once i got them it was just a "thats cool" feeling. wasn't worth the price of admission.

I woke up at 11:56am and was looking at my phone like I would normally do.  When the notification came through as a banner on the top of my iPhone.  I quickly added to cart and was in like for about 20 seconds before it said I had them.  I then started shaking nervously.  No joke, I felt like I was in a race to beat the world.  I didn't even take the time to login to my Nike account in fear of losing them.  Clicked on paypal, logged in, and paid.  Got the confirmation at 12:04. 

I love shoes as well, and it's not even about the money to me.  It's about safety.  

If I were to wear these shoes to the United Center for a Bulls game or concert I fear that I wouldn't walk out alive.  If I had to go to the bathroom I would be paranoid of getting jumped every second.  I don't think I can keep these for this sole reason alone. 

It sucks because they would be great to have, and I know some people love to just keep things in boxes.  But I love to rock my shoes.  These can pay for almost all my releases this year as well as knock off the tiny CC debt I have.  Why keep them when the answer is right in front of me. 

After getting the LeBron Champ pack via Niketown Chicago RSVP (manually), I never thought I could top it.  Well......
Its a shame you cant even wear the shoes you bought without thinking about something happening
mean.gif

Come out here in the burbs we got that clean air * in my Day-Day voice* 
laugh.gif

Congrats bro!!! 

laugh.gif
at people scared to wear, you guys realize about 1 percent of people if that will even know what you are wearing/care right?
Obviously more than 1% and all it takes is one idiot to do something stupid over some shoes. With that said, I'd wear em proudly if i had em' that's what shoes are for.

Back
Top Bottom