Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

this is ridiculous

..see this is why i like raffles...not only does it give people a chance, but it prevents people from wasting their time waiting for some 200 dollar sneakers...

Lol...This dude told me he rode threw early this morning to check ATL Walters and it was packed.
laugh.gif

So much for the tans gonna be easy to cop thing eh?
LOL Hype can have people camping out for all-white vans.
smh.gif

I feel what yall saying about raffles giving people a chance but.... I don't trust a store worker/owner with a bunch of friends pulling a raffle out a hator some crap. It just feels like a setup

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

I feel what yall saying about raffles giving people a chance but.... I don't trust a store worker/owner with a bunch of friends pulling a raffle out a hat or some crap. It just feels like a setup

LOL
laugh.gif

And the first raffle winner is Big Sean! C'mon down.
roll.gif

And the next raffle winner is Big Sean Again! Cmon down.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dunno bout these.... might just cop to flip..... the black ones are fresh thou....

Originally Posted by Sourkush

has any tryd solemates in CHI??

Haha... You know they're a cosignment right... I can confirm that leaders 1354 will have the tan yeezys and they will all be released via auction... Hateit or love it. I'll see you guys at Niketown Friday
wink.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

And people were saying that these were not going to have HYPE. AHAHAH!

That's because people are too busy scheming. The hype is definitely around these, butit's more silent this time around. However, I see these reselling for the lowest amount, but still a nice little penny.

Mike - $0? So, bums aren't allowed to camp out this time around? That's social profiling.
smh.gif

I think the hype on these is gonna be insane. Last colorway scheduled for release and tan is a PERFECT summer color. Not to mention the fact people who missedout on the other two should have their pennies all saved up now and the raffle thing is shutting down a lot of the beasts who can usually cop multiple pairseasily.

So glad there are still true NTer's around who return favors instead of just lookin out for themselves. Otherwise i'd be screwed for this release.

can anyone shed light on how HOH NY is working their release? no line till friday? that's gonna be mayhem on 125th st. lol

Back
Top Bottom