Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by rceefresh

indifferent.gif
@ people at Proper LBC been camping since MAY 30!!!

laugh.gif

hey HOHLA was a wrapped after the release of the Lebron VI mvp were sold out, so you can say it probably started
friday or friday night...

I'm watching space jam. Zens looked modeled after bugs bunny- grey/white/lt pink and tans look modeled after Lola bunny-tan/white/pink.

I know most of you will find it irrelevant but whatever. Mynimagination is running wild

^^^I can see it all next year (my prediction):

Nike Announcement:

"Due to the fact that the first Nike's not inspired by an athlete The Air Yezzy was a hit, Nike will release the second installment of the Yeezy.First color ______(fiil in the blank) will release as a quickstrike. The latter two will release at Footlockers, Finishlines and Footactions in NOV and DEC2010 in massive quantity amounts for the people that are a fans of Kanye but were unable to get the OG YEEZY ONE. Retail is set at 150.00"

Sorry It came to my mind really quick ahahahahahah!

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I'll be glad when this is over!!! I wonder who'll jump off the bridge 1st if & when Nike announces GR's
Kanye has already stated that their is going to be a Air Yeezy 2. So I dont think Nike will have the need to GR these..due to the next Yeezy
Cash Cow in the making.

Also to people saying other colorways. What other colorways could they possibly do besides the Navy/Orange that would fit this shoe.
If you havent noticed this shoe colorways are unique, and based on contrasting pop colors. So a simple black/red or white/gray would not fit this shoe. Thatswhere I think it seperates it self from going down the Spizike road.
The limit of colorways than could fit the shoe.

all my Bay Area heads, Darkside is packed. i dont know how many people exactly, but i saw a bunch of chairs and a tent when i drove by.

Originally Posted by RetroTwoThree

after the net/net tje hype will begin for the air yeezy 2

Doubt it. I would give it at least late 2010. Look how long it took for these to come out.

i'm real nervous...
i can't go to the raffle for mine cause of work.
hopefully my friends get lucky for me.
how many people showed up at SD release last time?

yupp if I have a car by friday ill be at niketown. So is it a Raffle or no. Im a little confused

I'm eight in line at HOH Chicago.
My Mom's a trooper, she camped for me all day today to get a ticket.
But, I'm still trying to figure out how I'm gonna be there everyday from open to close.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

How cool is your mom?!??! Mine would have hit me with the stone face

laugh.gif
, she's the coolest. She said she only did it because I'mgraduating from HS.

Back
Top Bottom