Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I'll be glad when this is over!!! I wonder who'll jump off the bridge 1st if & when Nike announces GR's
Kanye has already stated that their is going to be a Air Yeezy 2. So I dont think Nike will have the need to GR these..due to the next Yeezy
Cash Cow in the making.

Also to people saying other colorways. What other colorways could they possibly do besides the Navy/Orange that would fit this shoe.
If you havent noticed this shoe colorways are unique, and based on contrasting pop colors. So a simple black/red or white/gray would not fit this shoe. Thats where I think it seperates it self from going down the Spizike road.
The limit of colorways than could fit the shoe.

This is some pretty good logic. This shoe is so unique. If you think about it...You can't think of too many shoe releaases that have occurred like thisone. Even for a shoe such as Bathing Ape, ( who had captured the desire of exclusivity) was/is more accessible and NOW, less expensive than these Yeezy's.Bapes release in a constant stream as opposed to 3 fairly limited releases. I could see Nike/Kanye changing the sneaker game a little bit...a new way ofgenerating buzzz. And Kanye might be vein enough to keep these limited. If they do a Yeezy II...ok. but more of these...I don't know.

Defintely going to be the least profitable for you re-sellers out there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

How cool is your mom?!??! Mine would have hit me with the stone face
co-sign. She wouldnt even give me a ride to go campout.
laugh.gif

if niketown is gunna do a raffle it really makes no sense to go down friday right? any info on the niketown chicago raffle would be awesome

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^^I can see it all next year (my prediction):

Nike Announcement:

"Due to the fact that the first Nike's not inspired by an athlete The Air Yezzy was a hit, Nike will release the second installment of the Yeezy. First color ______(fiil in the blank) will release as a quickstrike. The latter two will release at Footlockers, Finishlines and Footactions in NOV and DEC 2010 in massive quantity amounts for the people that are a fans of Kanye but were unable to get the OG YEEZY ONE. Retail is set at 150.00"

Sorry It came to my mind really quick ahahahahahah!

Originally Posted by magicmike872

Defintely going to be the least profitable for you re-sellers out there
laugh.gif

i think your wrong....these are the last ones and people are gonna jump on real quick if they cant cop because after saturday every color will go up becausemost people want atleast ONE pair...

just my thoughts

Fabolous had these on today on 106 with some shorts and I must say they were very sick like

Originally Posted by rceefresh

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^^^DF your kidding right??? Closest Niketalker to Proper, get some pics ASAP!!!!!
I'll see what I can do haha

It's sad really..
What's up bro!? It's been a while. Definitely post a picture of what Proper is looking like at the moment.

Originally Posted by RetroTwoThree

eiddy just go to city gear in memphis, 3 hour drive tops

Damn....3 hour drive?....but am I guaranteed a pair..6 hours is a hellava long round trip to come home empty handed...

Me and my homie just drove four hours to HOUSTON and we are no one and two at active athelete.

Originally Posted by sneekrfiend078

For NTLA are they doing raffle entries on release day or do you need to get a ticket before the release?

I called they said that the raffle starts at 7:30 a.m. & you can enter before raffle starts.

Back
Top Bottom