Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

9kp2zk.jpg

2hwnszc.jpg

20090602-emjay4.jpg

20090602-emjay5.jpg

20090602-emjay6.jpg

From tonight's Secret Concert in LA with Jay-Z & Eminem

What do you think, Q?

Which pair should I keep: Zens or Blacks?
nerd.gif

I like them both and I want them both.

I'm trying to base my decision on which pair I can get easier in the future.

Blacks easily to keep, you should be able to get the Tans for a good price down the road.

nike-air-yeezy-net-walters-2.jpg

What a joke put these shoes on GR and theyd be hittin outlet shelves quicker than Starburys.

Nike ant making a dime on these its all hype the RT1s ant movin but put K.West on them and everyone is all over them.
If yeezy hype is so in demand why not bring out a whole range 4-5 shoes in twin packs GR and make more money than air Jordan. At least there was someassociation with athletic performance in the air Jordan, these shoes are hardly gonna make rappers perform better !
Fact is there is nothing to back up these shoes other than hype, they ant made of any special materials and they ant made in italy!

They are no different from those gunit kicks that went on GR and sittin on shelves. They'll be givin these away free with albums in a year or two once thenext rapper/producer comes on the scene.

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Fact is there is nothing to back up these shoes other than hype, they ant made of any special materials and they ant made in italy!
you obviously haven't seen or felt a pair of zens in real life...

fact is, you don't like the shoe (or maybe you do, but you can't get it, so you're just hating on it), and you're goin' extra hard tryingto tell people who do like it why it's wack, even if it means stating straight up BS (and you're probably extra mad how much hype this shoe has gotten,and wanna chalk it all up to kanye's name on it and how limited they are, which i admit, sure that has something to do with it, especially for thehypebeasts, but certainly not everything, tons of people really like the shoe itself)...

veteran shoe collectors have been quoted as saying these are the nicest quality nikes they've seen in years, if not ever.

style wise they're flashy, whether you like them or not, they turn heads... i was wearing my zens the other night for the first time and some random dude,who obviously had nowhere near the style of a shoe collector, just a normal dude, stopped me and told me how nice my shoes were and how they reminded him onthe shoes marty mcfly wore in back to the future 2...

tons of people genuinely love this shoe and the way it looks. take the artist affiliation and exclusiveness away and i'd still love the look of this shoe.so F outta here with your lil' quest to tear down this shoe in here... trying to compare this shoe to some g-unit kicks, LOL @ you... none of us care whatyou think... great, we get it, you claim you don't like the shoe. do you think you're gonna change the minds of those that do?!?

Originally Posted by Rightguard

kixclusive is slowly coming down in price for those who still want the black pair

yeah, because they still have the exact same sizes available they had when they first put them up... it's like they've moved none of them...

$700 up there now, meanwhile you can still cop 'em on ebay for anywhere between $550 - $650...

Originally Posted by jphonix

fact is, you don't like the shoe (or maybe you do, but you can't get it, so you're just hating on it), and you're goin' extra hard trying to tell people who do like it why it's wack, even if it means stating straight up BS (and you're probably extra mad how much hype this shoe has gotten, and wanna chalk it all up to kanye's name on it and how limited they are, which i admit, sure that has something to do with it, especially for the hypebeasts, but certainly not everything, tons of people really like the shoe itself)...

veteran shoe collectors have been quoted as saying these are the nicest quality nikes they've seen in years, if not ever.

style wise they're flashy, whether you like them or not, they turn heads... i was wearing my zens the other night for the first time and some random dude, who obviously had nowhere near the style of a shoe collector, just a normal dude, stopped me and told me how nice my shoes were and how they reminded him on the shoes marty mcfly wore in back to the future 2...

tons of people genuinely love this shoe and the way it looks. take the artist affiliation and exclusiveness away and i'd still love the look of this shoe. so F outta here with your lil' quest to tear down this shoe in here... trying to compare this shoe to some g-unit kicks, LOL @ you... none of us care what you think... great, we get it, you claim you don't like the shoe. do you think you're gonna change the minds of those that do?!?

Well done Sir.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I'll be glad when this is over!!! I wonder who'll jump off the bridge 1st if & when Nike announces GR's
Kanye has already stated that their is going to be a Air Yeezy 2. So I dont think Nike will have the need to GR these..due to the next Yeezy
Cash Cow in the making.

Also to people saying other colorways. What other colorways could they possibly do besides the Navy/Orange that would fit this shoe.
If you havent noticed this shoe colorways are unique, and based on contrasting pop colors. So a simple black/red or white/gray would not fit this shoe. Thats where I think it seperates it self from going down the Spizike road.
The limit of colorways than could fit the shoe.

This is some pretty good logic. This shoe is so unique. If you think about it...You can't think of too many shoe releaases that have occurred like this one. Even for a shoe such as Bathing Ape, ( who had captured the desire of exclusivity) was/is more accessible and NOW, less expensive than these Yeezy's. Bapes release in a constant stream as opposed to 3 fairly limited releases. I could see Nike/Kanye changing the sneaker game a little bit...a new way of generating buzzz. And Kanye might be vein enough to keep these limited. If they do a Yeezy II...ok. but more of these...I don't know.

Do you think Nike really cares about what colors "fit a shoe"? No. Colorways being unique? grey/pink/orange is unique? blk/pink isunique? come on now, don't fool yourself with horrible logic like that.

What a joke put these shoes on GR and theyd be hittin outlet shelves quicker than Starburys.

Nike ant making a dime on these its all hype the RT1s ant movin but put K.West on them and everyone is all over them.
If yeezy hype is so in demand why not bring out a whole range 4-5 shoes in twin packs GR and make more money than air Jordan. At least there was some association with athletic performance in the air Jordan, these shoes are hardly gonna make rappers perform better !

They are no different from those gunit kicks that went on GR and sittin on shelves. They'll be givin these away free with albums in a year or two once the next rapper/producer comes on the scene.

should be able to grab at least 2 pairs of these tans without much of a problem. hopefully all goes according to plan. but i'm liking my chances.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

If yeezy hype is so in demand why not bring out a whole range 4-5 shoes in twin packs GR and make more money than air Jordan. At least there was some association with athletic performance in the air Jordan, these shoes are hardly gonna make rappers perform better !

They are no different from those gunit kicks that went on GR and sittin on shelves. They'll be givin these away free with albums in a year or two once the next rapper/producer comes on the scene.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you guys are burning this to the ground ALL INFO IS ON THE FIRST PAGE READING IS FUNDAMENTAL!!!

Originally Posted by Sourkush

you guys are burning this to the ground ALL INFO IS ON THE FIRST PAGE READING IS FUNDAMENTAL!!!
word. and if not on the FIRST page, on the pages shortly there after

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

I'll be glad when this is over!!! I wonder who'll jump off the bridge 1st if & when Nike announces GR's
Kanye has already stated that their is going to be a Air Yeezy 2. So I dont think Nike will have the need to GR these..due to the next Yeezy
Cash Cow in the making.

Also to people saying other colorways. What other colorways could they possibly do besides the Navy/Orange that would fit this shoe.
If you havent noticed this shoe colorways are unique, and based on contrasting pop colors. So a simple black/red or white/gray would not fit this shoe. Thats where I think it seperates it self from going down the Spizike road.
The limit of colorways than could fit the shoe.

This is some pretty good logic. This shoe is so unique. If you think about it...You can't think of too many shoe releaases that have occurred like this one. Even for a shoe such as Bathing Ape, ( who had captured the desire of exclusivity) was/is more accessible and NOW, less expensive than these Yeezy's. Bapes release in a constant stream as opposed to 3 fairly limited releases. I could see Nike/Kanye changing the sneaker game a little bit...a new way of generating buzzz. And Kanye might be vein enough to keep these limited. If they do a Yeezy II...ok. but more of these...I don't know.

Do you think Nike really cares about what colors "fit a shoe"? No. Colorways being unique? grey/pink/orange is unique? blk/pink is unique? come on now, don't fool yourself with horrible logic like that.

Think about it.
indifferent.gif

What other nike sneaker has come in black/charcoal/pink?
Zen/Grimroy/Charcoal? Net/Net? I doubt you ever even heard of these colors before.
laugh.gif

I think somebody just cant get their hands on a pair?
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Damn i didnt even kno we were on Vol. 4. Geez yall.
Anyway i'll try my luck again saturday with this raffle B.S. and hope it get the same turnout as last time. If not o well, got the other two cw's

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by Sourkush

word. and if not on the FIRST page, on the pages shortly there after

word!! anybody need anything else on the 1st page??? we need this open till release day, after that I could care less

Originally Posted by jphonix

fact is, you don't like the shoe (or maybe you do, but you can't get it, so you're just hating on it), and you're goin' extra hard trying to tell people who do like it why it's wack, even if it means stating straight up BS (and you're probably extra mad how much hype this shoe has gotten, and wanna chalk it all up to kanye's name on it and how limited they are, which i admit, sure that has something to do with it, especially for the hypebeasts, but certainly not everything, tons of people really like the shoe itself)...

style wise they're flashy, whether you like them or not, they turn heads... i was wearing my zens the other night for the first time and some random dude, who obviously had nowhere near the style of a shoe collector, just a normal dude, stopped me and told me how nice my shoes were and how they reminded him on the shoes marty mcfly wore in back to the future 2...

tons of people genuinely love this shoe and the way it looks. take the artist affiliation and exclusiveness away and i'd still love the look of this shoe. so F outta here with your lil' quest to tear down this shoe in here... trying to compare this shoe to some g-unit kicks, LOL @ you... none of us care what you think... great, we get it, you claim you don't like the shoe. do you think you're gonna change the minds of those that do?!?

There ant no way im salty over a pair of kicks, I don't dislike these shoes were did it say I did? I have no problem with Kids making pocket money ontheses shoes either.

My point was if they are so in demand why don't Nike just put them on general release?? I mean the way people are all over these why not get GM tostart producing them and turn around the auto industry.

Back
Top Bottom