Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

I wonder how things went in nyc as well...need something to brighten up my day
tired.gif

shoes look better in person! copped from active in houston this morning! 4 days total camp and me and my homie were 1st and 2nd inline! much love to activeathelete and houston sneakerheads for a great week!

Just wanted to give a shoutout to all my HOHNY ppls and ppl that were at Jimmy Jazz in Harlem...We did it!

congrats to those of you that got em, being out in Japan NDC is my only hope to pick these up now i guess

lol searchin4js always coming thru!!!damn thats alot of pairs..congrats to those that got theres.we dont get jack here in s.a.

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

congrats to all that got their pairs. my boy who sold me my Zens won the raffle last night down in Houston. unfortunately, he had to still pay the $325 since the store he got them at marked them up. Broke out my Zen Greys for the first time today. shirt is Sean John and jeans are The Year Of

that has to be the wackest Air Yeezy outfit ive seen

^^^ I dont think the dudes outfit is that bad, just cause he aint hypebeasted out in a supreme fit and nut hugger jeans dont make it bad. I think its justthose ugly bulky air yeezys.

I don't get why these wouldn't release on NDC, when the previous 2 cw's did.

Just doesn't make any sense....therefor, I still dont believe it!

FOR THE LAST TIME THEY ARE RELEASING ON NDC THEY ARE THEY SAID THEY ARE BUT THEY ARE A QUICKSTRIKE AND CAN RELEASE ANYTIME BETWEEN NOW AND WENDSDAY WOW

No store within a 200 mile radius of where I currently am was selling the Yeezys. Stayed up all night looking to get a pair off nike.com. Guess I have to throwin the towel. Paying over $100+ above retail is out of the question.

Back
Top Bottom