Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

What you guys no about money orders? are they legit and safe?

If you are sending one, make sure you send it with tracking info. If you are receiving, make sure it clears in your bank before you ship off shoes.

The price of the Tans are slowly falling...I just got my size 11.5 for $500.00...$12.00 shipping...gotta love ebaying it up at work.

some people are like that its all a personal thing
and chance are most people wont be able to tell lol

leave him be

Originally Posted by City Spud81

The price of the Tans are slowly falling...I just got my size 11.5 for $500.00...$12.00 shipping...gotta love ebaying it up at work.

cause the people camp this tan yeezy is all reseller and just want to get rid of it quick and to much competition for price after that price will go back up.

yo kidcudahy, if he keeps the kicks then theres nothing you can do. well, you do kinda know where he lives and you can go findem.. pretty much this happened tome like a month back. boutta go look for him when im back in the bay. for me, id stay away from money orders unless you know they're 100% legit.

City Spud81 wrote:

some one offered me 500 pickup 520 shipped last week

if pple are REAL resellers they would tryna call for more
but if they just good NTers u could probably easily pick up a pair around 500

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

What you guys no about money orders? are they legit and safe?
Send it with tracking number AND signature confirmation.

Receive: Make sure that the order clears.

*USPS MO is the only MO I take.

anybody seen this video yet??

ya guys money were donated, at least the retail price

http://nicekicks.com/2009...-loop-dreams-foundation/

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen"value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embedsrc="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

anyone know why ma HTML doesn't work?? help me

2h66aup.jpg

2jdm9up.jpg

2v363rd.jpg

Just got my tans from NDC and completed the Trilogy. So glad this whole thing is over.

Spent a G on all three pairs. I think I did ok.

so i'm thinking of putting a set of white glow in the dark laces in the tans... not sure how the white laces will look in them tho, gonna have to try itand see (too bad you can't get any color lace in glow in the dark)... they may balance the shoe out a little more, and match the midsole and swoosh...

i also have a old pair of diesel shoes with tan laces, look exactly the same, except they're a lil' lighter, will match the tan on the strap better ithink, just hoping they're long enough (i noticed the tan laces the yeezy's come with aren't exact matches to either shade of tan on the shoe)...

Originally Posted by jphonix

i completed the trilogy today (big shouts out to balla!). just gotta get one more pair of tans and i'll have 2 of each colorway.
Thank you too man.

Received the shoes today.

This man is LEGIT.

One of the COOL-er people I have met on NT.
Originally Posted by jphonix

i'm taking a new pic of my girl with the yeezys this weekend, might throw some other classics from my collection in the mix too... niketalk will see it first!
With all the RESPECT IN THE WORLD to your lady...

I can't wait for those pictures...
nerd.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Grand Hustle It

Im sorry but the tan pairs are
sick.gif

I dont care what the shoe is, that color scheme is horrendus.
To each its own. I think T.I.'s a snitch. But hey?

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

I want the black/pink so bad....
smh.gif

Not to down you....but its a bunch of cats right now in your situation wishing they copped. but now pairs dried up. So they
praying for a GR...

Back
Top Bottom