Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

^^^
roll.gif

Originally Posted by paenguin

Serious question... what happens to Air Yeezy's value if for example something wrong happens to Kanye... like he gets broke or comes out of the closet or something
roll.gif

Youre copping the shoe for all the wrong reasons if that matters.
I like the design of the shoe so anything he does really wouldnt affect me.

haha if he dies, value will go up

if he falls down a a flight of stairs, it proves the yeezy has no support at all and value will drop

So you wouldnt care if this guy (for example) gets jailed for child molestation but designs a damn good shoe?

I don't see 'Ye falling off, but if he becomes a punchline on any level, the value may slip...
laugh.gif
But honestly, I see these being an important partof pop-culture and more importantly, the sneaker game. Imagine if Will Smith had his own Nikes when he was the Fresh Prince of Bel Air...You'd be holding apiece of history right now.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daynnight

prices on tans have dropped alot but still higher than zen...

no they're not.

view completed listings on authentic zens, they're definitely higher than tans...

plenty of tans can be bought in the lower to mid $400 range...

a size 10 zen just fetched $670 yesterday.

most of the authentic zens, from sellers with substantial feedback, have been fetching $600+...

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Price triples if he's gay.

roll.gif
Im still trying to figure out why dude chose Pink out of all the colors in the F'n world.......
Honestly, that fuscia/bright pink color pops, regardless of how you see it.

i wish i was as cool as jphonix... but i only have a lady that wouldn't be down with that and 1 pair of Net Yeezy's...

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by daynnight

prices on tans have dropped alot but still higher than zen...

no they're not.

view completed listings on authentic zens, they're definitely higher than tans...

plenty of tans can be bought in the lower to mid $400 range...

a size 10 zen just fetched $670 yesterday.

most of the authentic zens, from sellers with substantial feedback, have been fetching $600+...

zens can be bought in the lower 400s as well.. sz10+ in all 3 colorways will have a better chance for 600+

my 11 and 12 tans went for $750 while 9pairs of my zen went for 550$ at most

Finally got my tans in the mail today. Minor creasing on the side and on the right strap but besides that... amazing. Pictures dont do the shoe justice.

(Sorry about the tag. Thats my name on ISS)

(Dont flame my low res camera lol)

BONUS -THE TRILOGY IS FINALLY COMPLETE! NOW I CAN FINALLY REST (AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE ALL THAT MONEY BACK LOL)

Back
Top Bottom