Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Okay, because I was gonna say that I would choose his hair, tight V-neck shirt, or pants as flamboyant before the Yeezys.

The more I see the Black Yeezys the less I like them. Did anybody else happen to notice the strange streaks of pink paint on his head? It looks like an artproject gone awry or a Tyco racer with pink paint on the wheels ran over his head.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

So I finally saw a pic of someone other than an NT'er wearing Yeezy's ... way to go 'Ye!
grin.gif

img_0291_2.jpg
I hate gay people like that.

Originally Posted by TheSoulPhysician

Okay, because I was gonna say that I would choose his hair, tight V-neck shirt, or pants as flamboyant before the Yeezys.

The more I see the Black Yeezys the less I like them. Did anybody else happen to notice the strange streaks of pink paint on his head? It looks like an art project gone awry or a Tyco racer with pink paint on the wheels ran over his head.
you prob like them less cus youve been seeing ppl with no style rockin them lately

^^its not cool to hate on people because of what they are. you dont want people talking about you when you are rocking your sharkleys up at the mall do you.

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

. do you hate him cause he is gay or because of his style. sound like you are a hater
Because of his style. Let me go ahead and rephrase, because I made a mistake in expressing myself:

He's not necessarily dressed that way because he is gay, but he is definitely dressed that way because he is starved for attention.

I hate people like that.

Originally Posted by jetbluedrew

did any body see those omarion sneakers that look like the yeezy's

thats an insult... dont even say they look like yeezys... those are the worst shoes ive ever seen.....and they make ur foot look like clown shoes

EH...I decided today to unload my Zens on eBay. I like them but just won't wear them enough.

Originally Posted by TheSoulPhysician

The more I see the Black Yeezys the less I like them. Did anybody else happen to notice the strange streaks of pink paint on his head? It looks like an art project gone awry or a Tyco racer with pink paint on the wheels ran over his head.
grin.gif

All you peeps unloading your Yeezys are going to regret it. In a year or two when you see someone with stlye rocking them your going to wish you had them.

man, i knew i shoulda sniped it!!!
mad.gif

just missed another size 12 net on ebay for only $450.00.
smh.gif

should i jump on the next one at that price, or will these come down even more ya think?

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

So I finally saw a pic of someone other than an NT'er wearing Yeezy's ... way to go 'Ye!
grin.gif

img_0291_2.jpg

Hahaaaaa I believe it was this thread in which I was told that "Real men wear Pink"

I don't know if Tans are going back up in price or if I just got lucky but I just sold my size 12 for $645.00 on eBay. If you don't own a Tan yet. I suggest to getit now or be ready to pay over 600 plus in a couple of months.

Back
Top Bottom