Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by magicmike872

All you peeps unloading your Yeezys are going to regret it. In a year or two when you see someone with stlye rocking them your going to wish you had them.
It's gonna be the complete opposite. Y'all bammas who paid 500 plus for the ugly !$% sneakers are gonna look in the closet 2 years later and treat them like Girbaud jeans.

Why would anyone treat $500 shoes like that?
indifferent.gif
They're actually $215 shoes ... and this is one reason:

perez-yeezys2.jpg

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

got my tans

307m3dk.jpg

and honestly, the midsole quality is not as good as the zens....looks cheaply painted on

29d30l.jpg

my sizing is all over the place....hahhahah

I'm against fakes like everyone else here, but calling out dude and making a video about it is just lame.
Some people aren't as fortunate enough to have the money to shell out for Yeezy's or an iPhone.
You had to go out of your way to try and embarrass someone who has very little knowledge of the shoe itself.

Let dude live,
smh.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

I'm against fakes like everyone else here, but calling out dude and making a video about it is just lame.
Some people aren't as fortunate enough to have the money to shell out for Yeezy's or an iPhone.
You had to go out of your way to try and embarrass someone who has very little knowledge of the shoe itself.

Let dude live,
smh.gif
Bam.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

got my tans

and honestly, the midsole quality is not as good as the zens....looks cheaply painted on

my sizing is all over the place....hahhahah
Glad you got em!

Originally Posted by superfly

^^^^cosign! and only a lameo would post something like that!
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

i hope ur not talkin bout me postin that video... cuz superfly NO BODY likes u.. every thiks ur annoyin as hell so just log off and
30il407.jpg

some people don't really know that fakes exist. I have a friend who recently got into sneakers and bought somefake yeezy for 210$. When my friends and I told him about the sneakers we went back to the place he bought them and the place was out of business. Some peoplereally don't know that fakes exist and there are some people that don't really care because they don't have to play expensive prices and they saymost girls don't notice, which is true because I see a lot of hot girls in my college who rock fakes. Not that I hate on them but some of these girls donthave the cash to shell out 100$ on a shoe

got my tans today....and a bit disappointed with the quality on these. Now i know what you guys are talking about in terms of the creasing on the sides. ohwell trifecta complete and no more huntinggggg.

mini review/evaluation IMO:

1. QUALITY: ZENS > BLACKS > TANS

2. AESTHETIC APPEAL: BLACK > ZENS > NETS

3. DURABILITY: ZENS = NETS > BLACKS

4. MY RANKING: ZENS = BLACKS > NETS

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

laugh.gif
guy was salty as hell!!!

He knew what he had - you can see the guilt on his face from the very beginning of the video...
it seems he kinna knew about shoes talking about how they used 3 shoes in 1. i felt bad for him he knew he was getting burned haha but the toungeon those is comedy haha it looks like his pair was drawn on his feet cartoon style, still felt kinna bad

Originally Posted by joeman1515

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

laugh.gif
guy was salty as hell!!!

He knew what he had - you can see the guilt on his face from the very beginning of the video...
it seems he kinna knew about shoes talking about how they used 3 shoes in 1. i felt bad for him he knew he was getting burned haha but the tounge on those is comedy haha it looks like his pair was drawn on his feet cartoon style, still felt kinna bad

Dude looks like a turtle in the face.
laugh.gif

I feel bad for him, though. He knew he had fakes on and was just hoping no one would ever call him out.

why buy fakesssssssssssssssssssssssssss??? its embarassing regardless if anyone calls you out or not.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

There are some people who really dont know anything about shoes. I'm sure a lot of fakes where sold to Parents who tried to surprise their kids with some yeezys. Shame on people who got them knowing they are fake.
That's so so true....I kinda feel bad for the dude...you can tell he didn't know any better.

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

He knew he had fakes on and was just hoping no one would ever call him out.
and that's precisely the ones who need to be called out imo...

he coulda came right out at the beginning and fess'd up to them being fake, but he was totally down with getting props he didn't deserve...

which is why i don't feel sorry for him at all...

Originally Posted by avtxgrd

why buy fakesssssssssssssssssssssssssss??? its embarassing regardless if anyone calls you out or not.
QFT

if you can't afford something then you can't afford something. buying fakes to fool other people is only really making a fool out of yourself.

i bought fakes once when i first started collecting J's. i had no idea they were fake at first. wore them for awhile, and when the paint started chippingoff the midsole i got suspicious and looked it up online. they really are the best fakes i've ever seen tho. but needless to say, i hung those up andbought the real deal.

regardless if anyone ever knew they were fake or not, I knew they were fake, and that's what matters to me. it's call integrity.

fakes FTL.

Back
Top Bottom