Nike Air Yeezy Thread Vol 4.. Net/Net 2 weeks till release....6/6/2009

What has the sneaker world come to?.......This shoe a a pair of hyped up AIR REVS, that glow in the dark and are called Yeezys, where are all my real sneakersheads at? please tell me everybody didnt fall into this hype?

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by avtxgrd

why buy fakesssssssssssssssssssssssssss??? its embarassing regardless if anyone calls you out or not.
QFT

if you can't afford something then you can't afford something. buying fakes to fool other people is only really making a fool out of yourself.

i bought fakes once when i first started collecting J's. i had no idea they were fake at first. wore them for awhile, and when the paint started chipping off the midsole i got suspicious and looked it up online. they really are the best fakes i've ever seen tho. but needless to say, i hung those up and bought the real deal.

regardless if anyone ever knew they were fake or not, I knew they were fake, and that's what matters to me. it's call integrity.

fakes FTL.

Dude just stop.

Leave him be. We don't know the reason why he bought it.
smh.gif

JUST STOP and talk about things which makes sense, let's mind our own business.

why buy fakesssssssssssssssssssssssssss??? its embarassing regardless if anyone calls you out or not.
QFT

if you can't afford something then you can't afford something. buying fakes to fool other people is only really making a fool out of yourself.

i bought fakes once when i first started collecting J's. i had no idea they were fake at first. wore them for awhile, and when the paint started chipping off the midsole i got suspicious and looked it up online. they really are the best fakes i've ever seen tho. but needless to say, i hung those up and bought the real deal.

regardless if anyone ever knew they were fake or not, I knew they were fake, and that's what matters to me. it's call integrity.

fakes FTL.
ummmm....i was saying that ppl SHOULD NOT buy fakes.

QFT

fakes FTL.
And he was Quoting you For Truth.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gingerdunks

QFT

fakes FTL.

Dude just stop.

stop what?

went to the club tonight, i got a few of the "wth you're wearing your yeezy's!?!?!?"

i just went, yea, wouldn't you?

then i thought about some of you guys here, who love takin pix of your trilogy....and none of them have even been worn!

14wx3py.jpg

lol blk/pinks are fine, greys have some gum in them (sad), and nets have some barbq on the soles....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

QFT

fakes FTL.
And he was Quoting you For Truth.
laugh.gif
haha, i thought QFT was an acronym for Quit F***kin Talking....lol my baadaaad
roll.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

went to the club tonight, i got a few of the "wth you're wearing your yeezy's!?!?!?"

then i thought about some of you guys here, who love takin pix of your trilogy....and none of them have even been worn!

14wx3py.jpg

lol blk/pinks are fine, greys have some gum in them (sad), and nets have some barbq on the soles....
roll.gif
That's what's up right there. Where are all the pics of worn Yeezys?

14wx3py.jpg

roll.gif

Dopest trilogy pic yet.
pimp.gif
"Go 'head and rock 'em...that's what it's made for" (Usher voice)
laugh.gif

THESE AINT MY PICS...I SAW THIS ON AN EBAY LISTING FOR THE TANS....PRETTY COOL, SO I THOUGHT I'D POST.

edf2e1_SANY0144.jpg

9dc6b5_SANY0147.jpg

a47a2d_SANY0148.jpg

028af1_SANY0145.jpg

bb2509_SANY0171.jpg

394f68_SANY0146.jpg

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

14wx3py.jpg

roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

that's brave. i'm not wearing mine without sole savers on them.

i eventually will, but for now i just can't bring myself to do it.

i've been slackin' on the pix with the sole savers on a couple guys here have requested, but i'll get to it soon...

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

14wx3py.jpg

roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My man! I've been rockin' mine hard too! I sprayed the upper down with 3M's Scotchguard Leather protector and I clean the outsole after every wear.I'll post up pics of them soon. I don't see the point of letting these bad boys sit in the closet.

Nice pic daznfella. I been wearing my Zens daily but havent touched my Nets yet. Your blk/pnks look like you been goin hard on em in the toe box erea LOL. Iknow all shoes crease but DAMN!

Originally Posted by TheSoulPhysician

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Cement Greyman wrote:

daaznfella wrote:

14wx3py.jpg

roll.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My man! I've been rockin' mine hard too! I sprayed the upper down with 3M's Scotchguard Leather protector and I clean the outsole after every wear. I'll post up pics of them soon. I don't see the point of letting these bad boys sit in the closet.

Yup I clean the bottoms after I wear them

Back
Top Bottom