Nike Air Yeezy. Where can I cop them when they release?

And they charging 400 right?
eek.gif

they charging 400 right?
eek.gif
eek.gif

charging 400 right?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

400 right?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

right?
that's so wrong.

Shiekh is on some *@!**+$#. I'm on the list bout to head back up there in minute. Bout I'm like 20 on the list. So it looks like a wrap for 15 andabove

Alicia Keys is bomb chest hair or not. Have you seen that %+*% of hers....unbelievable!!! She has such a beautiful face too. That pic isn't a good picbecuz that's the way the makeup is. As far as Megan Good....can't fk with her...those lips and chest...crazy...but she got a big ego thinking she'sall that after leaving Damon Wayne's show.

Back to the shoes. I wish someone would video tape how the lines went in the Bay. I know charging 350-400 retail can sound shady but why not make a profit ifyou were the stores and that way the people who really wanted them can get them instead of people reselling them. At least they didn't do a raffle. I'dbe pissed if I was there early in line and didn't get my pair becuz of a lottery. I can't hate if they did one pair off for lottery so that luckyperson could get them if they didn't get them.

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

True East did pre-sales earlier in the week to the "special" customers that frequently shop there...or probably some friends of the managers...
eyes.gif

Gotta LOVE TRUE EAST . DAMN I wish I would of known . I wonder how many pairs they ended up getting ?

^not many...they only had like 4 pair of the zen...so for them to pre sale to the regulars it was damn near impossible to get them at true east

Sheikh got 11 pair maybe more. But you have to consider friends and employees. There was 20 people last night. In the morning an xtra 10 showed up. lol. Thisfamily bought 6 pair and tried to resell them right after they walker out the door for 650. smh They had no 11 and 11.5. The shoe game is becoming disgusting,especially with this release

Originally Posted by got shoes

Sheikh got 11 pair maybe more. But you have to consider friends and employees. There was 20 people last night. In the morning an xtra 10 showed up. lol. This family bought 6 pair and tried to resell them right after they walker out the door for 650. smh They had no 11 and 11.5. The shoe game is becoming disgusting, especially with this release

it's all good..they camped out in the rain. anyone who camps out in the rain deserves the shoe. you got me!

Originally Posted by heathunter881

Sheikh got 11 pair maybe more. But you have to consider friends and employees. There was 20 people last night. In the morning an xtra 10 showed up. lol. This family bought 6 pair and tried to resell them right after they walker out the door for 650. smh They had no 11 and 11.5. The shoe game is becoming disgusting, especially with this release

it's all good..they camped out in the rain. anyone who camps out in the rain deserves the shoe. you got me!
Na they dont deserve crap!
mad.gif
. I was there at 8am n stupid@$& Manager AKA Malik or w.e was saying We aint getting the shoes! We was only 6 deep in the morning. N dude Manager kept saying he wasnt receiving themtill next week on A WEDNESDAY
indifferent.gif
. So he told us to write our nameon a list n he would call us, when he received the shipment! I was like okay
eek.gif
! I left and went to go chill around Sf. I decided to go back n check around 2 oclock n saw 12 heads in line
mad.gif
. So I was like shoot ima stay! The Manager never ever said he was getting theshoes. He also put out a little piece of shhhh paper saying we have no yeezys! I camped out in the rain the whole day n night, just to find out in the morningthat they only received 11 fudging pairs!
alien.gif
. So i didnt end up coping. Itried to cop the paqauios just to be told that they also recieved a wrong shipment of jackets instead of the shoes. I said screw it. Im outs. So my word ofAdvice is DONT SUPPORT SHIEKH!!! SUPPORTING SHIEKH IS LIKE SUPPORTING TERRORISM!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

mad.gif
. I was there at 8am n stupid @$& Manager AKA Malik or w.e was saying We aint getting the shoes! We was only 6 deep in the morning. N dude Manager kept saying he wasnt receiving them till next week on A WEDNESDAY
indifferent.gif
. So he told us to write our name on a list n he would call us, when he received the shipment! I was like okay
eek.gif
! I left and went to go chill around Sf. I decided to go back n check around 2 oclock n saw 12 heads in line
mad.gif
. So I was like shoot ima stay! The Manager never ever said he was getting the shoes. He also put out a little piece of shhhh paper saying we have no yeezys! I camped out in the rain the whole day n night, just to find out in the morning that they only received 11 fudging pairs!
alien.gif
. So i didnt end up coping. I tried to cop the paqauios just to be told that they also recieved a wrong shipment of jackets instead of the shoes. I said screw it. Im outs. So my word of Advice is DONT SUPPORT SHIEKH!!! SUPPORTING SHIEKH IS LIKE SUPPORTING TERRORISM!!
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Real talk

mad.gif
. I was there at 8am n stupid @$& Manager AKA Malik or w.e was saying We aint getting the shoes! We was only 6 deep in the morning. N dude Manager kept saying he wasnt receiving them till next week on A WEDNESDAY
indifferent.gif
. So he told us to write our name on a list n he would call us, when he received the shipment! I was like okay
eek.gif
mad.gif
. So I was like shoot ima stay! The Manager never ever said he was getting the shoes. He also put out a little piece of shhhh paper saying we have no yeezys! I camped out in the rain the whole day n night, just to find out in the morning that they only received 11 fudging pairs!
alien.gif
. So i didnt end up coping. I tried to cop the paqauios just to be told that they also recieved a wrong shipment of jackets instead of the shoes. I said screw it. Im outs. So my word of Advice is DONT SUPPORT SHIEKH!!! SUPPORTING SHIEKH IS LIKE SUPPORTING TERRORISM!!
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Real talk

LOL they do go hand in hand .... DAMN SHADY SHIEKH
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Real talk

LOL they do go hand in hand .... DAMN SHADY SHIEKH
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
yea...@##% shiekh! I was calling throughout the week and yesterday (Friday) this girl had said that they were getting them...then she said theyweren't getting them..then she said next week...just now I seen an ad on craigslist that was posted FRIDAY MORNING at 1AM saying this lady named Stacy canget whatever size you need..just give her $700 OBO...just to call her before Saturday morning 9am...I'm sitting here thinkin..how the hell can she getwhatever size she want by 9AM saturday? This gotta be the +$*@% that work for Shiekh
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
they knew all along they was gettin them if my theory isright...

Sorry to everyone who wasn't able to get their pair. I can see that Sheikh really had the nerve to play mind tricks on their customers..
tired.gif

i think we should just bash the windows at shiekhs if they gonna pull some dumb @*+@ like that. i'm not doing it but just a thought for those folks who arestraight sour with the release. funny thing about these stores is that why they gotta lie in the first place. there's a reason why i NEVER support shady@$% stores regardless if they carry the products i want, but there are dumb @$% customers who still support them even tho they're mad shady. again, someoneplease bash the windows at Shiekhs down at market street. bash it once a month and within a year all those profits they took from the shoes will disappear likewater.

Oh on a side note Biz Marke or however you spell it, stopped by shiekh to. Maybe he was trying to get a pair? but he left empty handed. Also, Jamarcus Russellfrom the Oakland Raiders stopped by, but i think just to get a haircut. Dude Rusell looks like a stuck as person..couldnt even say wassup!
ohwell.gif

i think we should just bash the windows at shiekhs if they gonna pull some dumb @*+@ like that. i'm not doing it but just a thought for those folks who are straight sour with the release. funny thing about these stores is that why they gotta lie in the first place. there's a reason why i NEVER support shady @$% stores regardless if they carry the products i want, but there are dumb @$% customers who still support them even tho they're mad shady. again, someone please bash the windows at Shiekhs down at market street. bash it once a month and within a year all those profits they took from the shoes will disappear like water.

its funny you say that because windows go bashed at a bunch of stores in union square last night.

Oh on a side note Biz Marke or however you spell it, stopped by shiekh to. Maybe he was trying to get a pair? but he left empty handed. Also, Jamarcus Russell from the Oakland Raiders stopped by, but i think just to get a haircut. Dude Rusell looks like a stuck as person..couldnt even say wassup!
ohwell.gif
the biz came by huf trying to get a pair

Originally Posted by donpoppa

i think we should just bash the windows at shiekhs if they gonna pull some dumb @*+@ like that. i'm not doing it but just a thought for those folks who are straight sour with the release. funny thing about these stores is that why they gotta lie in the first place. there's a reason why i NEVER support shady @$% stores regardless if they carry the products i want, but there are dumb @$% customers who still support them even tho they're mad shady. again, someone please bash the windows at Shiekhs down at market street. bash it once a month and within a year all those profits they took from the shoes will disappear like water.

its funny you say that because windows go bashed at a bunch of stores in union square last night.

Oh on a side note Biz Marke or however you spell it, stopped by shiekh to. Maybe he was trying to get a pair? but he left empty handed. Also, Jamarcus Russell from the Oakland Raiders stopped by, but i think just to get a haircut. Dude Rusell looks like a stuck as person..couldnt even say wassup!
ohwell.gif
did yall give him a pair?
eek.gif

Originally Posted by donpoppa

ohwell.gif
did yall give him a pair?
eek.gif

nope

Word cant describe how played out and overrated these are

On top of being a ugly +%+ shoe

wink.gif

Originally Posted by LB510

Word cant describe how played out and overrated these are

On top of being a ugly +%+ shoe

wink.gif
LB510, hate to disagree with you, but this sneaker is dope. It sucks because everytime i try to say that these shoes are beautiful, i get treatedwith the "hypebeast" reply. I'll never beat that and it sucks
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom