Nike Air Yeezy. Where can I cop them when they release?

Update on the Bay Area?

I know NT SF is done for.

True East? True SF? HUF? Sheikh's?

Originally Posted by heathunter881

^^ have fun waiting the store is saying they're not getting them

Im pretty cool with one of the managers at sheikhs, theyre never too sure because their shipments arrive in the late afternoon/ evening time &he knew whati was talking about when i was describing the shoe. So dont take my word for it. Ill get on the phone with the manager asap and see whatsup.

Supposedly they posted a sign on the door saying No Yeezys...any truth to this??

Edit:: For some reason I don't believe them, Shiekh has always given out the shady business...either that or they just haven't got their shipmentyet...oh well either way looks like i'm not getting them just thought I'd share and wish you guys the best of luck..but if someone got a sz 8 to spare,lemme know!

Word is they pulled this exact move for the Zen Grey's. One of my connects say they only deny having them/getting them is because they get sick and tiredof the calls and all the hype involved.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Word is they pulled this exact move for the Zen Grey's. One of my connects say they only deny having them/getting them is because they get sick and tired of the calls and all the hype involved.

if certain stores in ny aren't getting them, im not surprised that certain spots in cali aren't gettign them either. i don't recall any confusionwith shiehks regarding the grey zens but with the black/pink they're blatanly saying no we're not getting them.

Originally Posted by heathunter881

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Word is they pulled this exact move for the Zen Grey's. One of my connects say they only deny having them/getting them is because they get sick and tired of the calls and all the hype involved.

if certain stores in ny aren't getting them, im not surprised that certain spots in cali aren't gettign them either. i don't recall any confusion with shiehks regarding the grey zens but with the black/pink they're blatanly saying no we're not getting them.
Fair enough. But I've heard time and time again...the store is ultra shady when it comes to releases.

^ True that. So I called them up, ask to speak to my friend, he wasn't there. I asked them about the shoes they said they weren't getting them and theysent the campers home. But for some reason I'm not fully convinced. But in the mean time, are all the other spots done? I really need these.

Damnn. Kanye must be loving this....
smh.gif

Shiekh shoes said they weren't getting them. When I camped out in d morning. And kickd us out. N then at 2 o'clock I seen lik 12 heads n said wathaa..?! So just decided to line up! But, the owner keeps saying he doesn't have em! But, idk..something is fishy here

Originally Posted by SC415

Shiekh shoes said they weren't getting them. When I camped out in d morning. And kickd us out. N then at 2 o'clock I seen lik 12 heads n said wa thaa..?! So just decided to line up! But, the owner keeps saying he doesn't have em! But, idk..something is fishy here

They could be keeping them for themselves. Seriously.

I wouldn't be suprised...I had called friday morning/afternoon and asked if they were going to get them...at first the girl had said "yea weare..." then my boy called later and she said they weren't...iunno man, shiekh has always been shady

yo beatjunkie5, have u seen the pics of ur gerl alicia keys with mad chest hair? i would switch my profile pic to megan good asap!

lol i don't see nothin...might be my screen though..but damn she looks real hurt in that pic in general
laugh.gif

BeatJunkie...whats the update on the Bay as it stands right now? Did both True's receive shipments or only SF? And they charging 400 right?

True East did pre-sales earlier in the week to the "special" customers that frequently shop there...or probably some friends of themanagers...
eyes.gif

True SF had a line starting thursday night...they only had 9 pairs though so I'm sure it was a done deal...$400...

Huf had about 15 people in line..when I talked to the people at Huf they said they had about 12 in stock but expected a couple of more to come in...sellin for$350...

Darkside has been a done deal for awhile now....I didn't even bother checking...

And you know how Shiekh and NikeTown stand...so it's pretty much a done deal...

Back
Top Bottom