Nike Air Yeezy. Where can I cop them when they release?

Originally Posted by DuMMie SOLE

Kind of a stupid question but w/e...

Do you guys that lined up get breaks or get to leave the line(do other things) and come back to the same spot?

Also is there a separate line for the Pacquiao shoe release?

stopped by yesterday. think the peeps in line are using the honor system cuz not everyone who originally lined up was there. one line for both of the shoesas some people are getting both.

ridiculous indeed
tired.gif

^ From what i head from there's already folks in line. Down in LA most spots are filled. Was going to make the drive with my boy, but ended up notgoing....

Drove by Darkside after grabbing some Golden Boy Pizza after the game.....There were quite a few people over there and a few tents.

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

Drove by Darkside after grabbing some Golden Boy Pizza after the game.....There were quite a few people over there and a few tents.

damn, is that spot a wrap already? niketown it is
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I wonder if any of those guys knows what it feels to have your penis go into a vagina?

or get the swin flu. it's mad cold outside in the upcoming days too.

RAIN...yikes...

funny comment jumpman247... There is the first guy in line with his gf and most of them probably got IPHONEs looking this up as we keep posting about them.

I wonder how would this shoe be if it would've been General Release?

Tan's grew on me but I think I'm done. Most I ever spent on kicks.

well i guess im not coppin

i refuse to sleep outside for a pair of shoes, and spend 300 for a pair

Originally Posted by Raydio5

RAIN...yikes...

funny comment jumpman247... There is the first guy in line with his gf and most of them probably got IPHONEs looking this up as we keep posting about them.

I wonder how would this shoe be if it would've been General Release?

Tan's grew on me but I think I'm done. Most I ever spent on kicks.

there's less hype with the tans so copping them won't be as bad imo. folks are just beasting on the black and pink cw.

So did NTSF hand out wristbands yet?

Sure hope my hookup pulls through but doubt itll happen. I never wouldve thought heads lining up 3-4+ days before a RD..

Originally Posted by Gman1209

So did NTSF hand out wristbands yet?

Sure hope my hookup pulls through but doubt itll happen. I never wouldve thought heads lining up 3-4+ days before a RD..

i think they did. rolled by there last night and the campers were gone

Back
Top Bottom