Nike Air Yeezy. Where can I cop them when they release?

Originally Posted by jello976

Originally Posted by pogiwun

How many pairs did NTSF drop on the previous 2 colorways?
I think the first one was a little more than 20.. The second one was less than 20.
i think he wanted to ask: how many pairs of the tans are they getting on saturday?

how much did Darkside sell the black/pinks for? Or what about Shiekh, are they charging retail? Hope my chances at NTSF work out since I'll be with someoneelse there.

Originally Posted by Chris Wong 45

Watch like 300 people show up at ntsf lol...
thats what i was thinking. how are they gonna regulate this. people gonna be bring their goons along with them trying to cop one pair.
laugh.gif

they should have just kept the line up system IMO

Originally Posted by hellakix

how much did Darkside sell the black/pinks for? Or what about Shiekh, are they charging retail? Hope my chances at NTSF work out since I'll be with someone else there.

I think darkside charged $300? someone correct me if I'm wrong...not sure about shiekh though

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

True East is a done deal...I don't know about True SF...

TRUE EAST be on that ONLY 5 pairs for CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE Friends / Family ....

Yeah, I didn't even know true east was getting them. But, I guess I might head out n check out all the stores that are going to receive them. Except NT.

I'm might just take my chances with NTSF and head there 2morro nite cuz i dont think i can wake up early to hop on bart to SF for the release. Hope all mybay area cats get their hands on a pair ya dig.

ey SOLE TROOPER r u gonna go to Shiekh on market st for the release or have you been by there yet?

Oh fareel? I called the lady today at Shiekh and she said she'll let people know tomorrow. I might just change my mind and go there 2morrow instead of NTSFsince their gonna be doing the raffle. U know how much Shiekh charged for the other colorways?

shiekh is actually telling the truth this time? they were very very shady the previous 2 releases.

Originally Posted by hellakix

Oh fareel? I called the lady today at Shiekh and she said she'll let people know tomorrow. I might just change my mind and go there 2morrow instead of NTSF since their gonna be doing the raffle. U know how much Shiekh charged for the other colorways?

220 plus tax which was 240

Originally Posted by SOLE TROOPER

I'm with a couple of buddies at market st. Anyone planning on heading over here?
Ill be heading over there with my bro tomorrow. If theres a line, save me a spot for me and my friend fam
happy.gif

I like how I saw some dude on Weds sitting in his car in front of HUF with his Handicap sign up in his car. I'm surprised how the meter maid didn'tgive him a ticket yet cuz in the city they are ruthless and tickets now are expensive. There were like 5-9 fold up chairs in front of the store on Weds withone dude sitting 1st but wasn't there until he came back.

So u guys say Darkside NORT Recon selling theirs for 300 in the past?

How bout HuF...350 or something?

How bout TRUE?

Back
Top Bottom