Nike Air Yeezy. Where can I cop them when they release?

Originally Posted by hellakix

ey sc415 i seen u i think. i was number 17 in line.

The dude after the family? The one with the green hundreds hat? How much was the shiekh employee trying to sell her size for? I joked around and offered her650..n she said ill think about it..I was like wow ok..

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by hellakix

I'm never gonna camp out on Martket St. for a pair of shoes, it was hellllllllllllllllllllla cold last nite. I didn't end up getting my pair til later afternoon around 3pm lol from a secret spot in SF. Anywho tho, who wants to trade for my 10.5? I'm looking for a 9.5 DS. Goodlooks to everyone that got their pair!

nerd.gif

can' tbe that secret. cuz only a few spots in Frisco got them

sc that was you bruh in the green sf hat? i was right next to you with that ucd hoodie talking hela %+@!.

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

sc that was you bruh in the green sf hat? i was right next to you with that ucd hoodie talking hela %+@!.

Yeah that was me...oh the air canada dude?

Originally Posted by SC415

i had green blazers on with a red twins hat. air canada?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i dont even kno wat that is.
+%#* niketown that raffle was rigged
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

i had green blazers on with a red twins hat. air canada?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i dont even kno wat that is.
+%#* niketown that raffle was rigged
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
how was it rigged
laugh.gif

Overall did you guys LIKE the raffle thing or NOT ???

I think its better , it gives a chance for everyone to try and cop. NOT everyone can camp out for 4 days ahead.

Are most high amped drops going to be raffled off now ???

I asked the worker when I won my pair at NTSF why they all of a sudden implemented the raffle for the 3rd release and he said the 2nd release (black/pink) gottoo hectic when people camped out because some people were making fake official niketown lists and others were claiming they were in line before this personetc. etc. Basically, a lot of shady @*!$ went down.

I personally like the raffle (NO bias even though i won LOL) because 1. it gives everyone an equal shot 2. i don't have time to camp out for 3-4 days 3.the raffle is free

some people at other locations waited in line for 1 week to cop a pair and the raffle allows people to be there for like half an hour max then bounce.

Originally Posted by modernart

I personally like the raffle (NO bias even though i won LOL) because 1. it gives everyone an equal shot 2. i don't have time to camp out for 3-4 days 3. the raffle is free
I agree 100% (even though I did not win). A note about the 3rd reason; seems like all the non-Niketown spots that held raffles forced you to buysomething to enter, which I find shady. Any other raffle I've heard of, if you're going to charge people to enter a raffle, the prize is free. IMO, theraffle spots should do it like the Niketowns and not make you buy a shirt or whatever to have the chance to win the opportunity to buy some shoes.

I was #17 in line. Missed retail price for a pair by one person. Only had 16pairs for retail. Thank god i got my hands on a pair though.

who gotta size 9/9.5 DS net/net yeezys? i'm tryna trade my 10.5 DS for a smaller size. anyone from the bay area PM me.

The raffle would have been more fair if we raffled for our own shoe size. We all know not everyone bought their own size.

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

The raffle would have been more fair if we raffled for our own shoe size. We all know not everyone bought their own size.

that's actually a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom