Nike Air Yeezy. Where can I cop them when they release?

Theres at least 15 in line. The manager said its pretty much a wrap. I'm in the store asking about them & one of The employee is offerig to hold a pairfor me for a rape price... Smh.

555851315_AGLs4-XL.jpg

28 Pairs.........If 100 people show up, that's a little better than 1 out of 4 chance to get one.

If anyone at Niketown doesn't get their sizes and wanna trade, roll through to Darkside Initiative.

Originally Posted by pogiwun

^ how much the employee trying to sell em for?
We actually argued over numbers because i asked how much is he looking for and he kept on saying just offer and we'll see. So i kept it in the3xx range, but i guess he finally got tired and said i sold a pair of black/pinks for 600. The least you can pay me is 550. I gave him a
indifferent.gif
. So they did receive more black/pink yeezys but they kept a portion forthemselves. & the fact that hes an employee for a store thats selling them for retail price just pissed me off so i walked. After this experience withthem, im pretty much done with this spot.

I went to ntsf I was the dude with the oakland a's sf colorway hat n a northy.

I wasn't picked..but ended up getting a size 11 at shiekh for retail

Now I have to find some1 with the black n pink ones in a size 11.5

I wasn't able to wake up. I went out last night. I woke up at 8am thinking it was early so I said forget it and went back to sleep.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Didn't look like that there was too many people? About how many were there when they started the raffle?
I want to say a bit shy of 200. The numbers picked ranged from the low 600s to the high 700s. Given the number of people there, it was overallfairly civilized.

Originally Posted by SOLE TROOPER

Yo SC, whatup bro...happy with your pair??? Haha it was a fun 2 nights spent on Market

Sups bro, coo meeting you..n yeah I'm happy with my pair ...you tried yours on yet?

I'm never gonna camp out on Martket St. for a pair of shoes, it was hellllllllllllllllllllla cold last nite. I didn't end up getting my pair til laterafternoon around 3pm lol from a secret spot in SF. Anywho tho, who wants to trade for my 10.5? I'm looking for a 9.5 DS. Goodlooks to everyone that gottheir pair!

Originally Posted by hellakix

I'm never gonna camp out on Martket St. for a pair of shoes, it was hellllllllllllllllllllla cold last nite. I didn't end up getting my pair til later afternoon around 3pm lol from a secret spot in SF. Anywho tho, who wants to trade for my 10.5? I'm looking for a 9.5 DS. Goodlooks to everyone that got their pair!

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by hellakix

I'm never gonna camp out on Martket St. for a pair of shoes, it was hellllllllllllllllllllla cold last nite. I didn't end up getting my pair til later afternoon around 3pm lol from a secret spot in SF. Anywho tho, who wants to trade for my 10.5? I'm looking for a 9.5 DS. Goodlooks to everyone that got their pair!

nerd.gif

x2
nerd.gif

was it retail at least?

Pm some info hellakix

here my tans though
366391380.jpg

Back
Top Bottom