Nike Air Yeezy. Where can I cop them when they release?

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I'll just walk into a store around 11am or 12pm pick up my pair without waiting in line, then go home.
you better make a youtube vid like you did for the penny 2's. HOOTY HOOOOO!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Damn it hasn't been a min for a release that heads are going crazy for....well there's always the RT1 as a sub of not getting a pair of yeezy. Prob will save you money as well.
it's because people can't find out what damn stores will get them
laugh.gif

WHERE DO I GET EM? HOW MUCH? WHAT COLORWAYS?!

Gets annoying....

I might head to ntsf on friday around 4pm. Is that time to late? Or just about right, cause I don't wana go n get stone faced by dudes like you barelygetting here.!

Originally Posted by SC415

I might head to ntsf on friday around 4pm. Is that time to late? Or just about right, cause I don't wana go n get stone faced by dudes like you barely getting here.!
that's hella early

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by SC415

I might head to ntsf on friday around 4pm. Is that time to late? Or just about right, cause I don't wana go n get stone faced by dudes like you barely getting here.!
that's hella early

No its NOT ... If I didnt work I would be out there at that time . Im sure there is going to be like 20 others ahead of you at 4pm too ... watch .

i wouldn't be surprised if some people starts camping before 4pm. the hardcore folks who really wants their size will get their super early, the folks thatjust wants a pair (like me) will get there around 2-4pm. put it this way, people can either get them for retail at ntsf or darkside, or go to huf, true, andtrue east and pay $250-$300ish.

Damn camping for shoes, I don't even remember when was the last time i camped for shoes. Let alone have kids talk about camping out. I'm def gettingold.

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Damn camping for shoes, I don't even remember when was the last time i camped for shoes. Let alone have kids talk about camping out. I'm def getting old.

hahaha..i feel that, tho ur probably the same age as me

will the other colorways be just as limited because i NEED a pair. the last pair of shoes i NEEDED were tiffs and i havent got them.
damn i seriously gave up the shoe game until today when i found out they were dropping.

Originally Posted by daprescription

There's 1 person at Niketown right now
eek.gif
laugh.gif
lol OD

i might line up friday afternoon, if it looks like i have a chance
eyes.gif

wait so how many pairs at Niketown?

Originally Posted by yancancook90

Originally Posted by daprescription

There's 1 person at Niketown right now
eek.gif
laugh.gif
lol OD

i might line up friday afternoon, if it looks like i have a chance
eyes.gif

wait so how many pairs at Niketown?
i heard 40

Nike has us all like fiends tryin to cop shoes. I definately feel like Nike is my drug and until I have the hypebeast of all hypebeasts, I won't stop.Ever. And these are a must cop just cause of the HYPE MAN! I thought I was good with the limited XX3's, then it was the Marty McFly hyperdunks, then otherhyperdunks, limited edition kobe ID's, venoms, kryptonates, and now the Yeezys? I already have the shakes and I need my fix!! Sz 10.5-11 please..

40? i was hearing 20 or so. i called yesterday when i picked up an mp heritage night tee. can anyone else confirm? prolly gonna end up paying the extramoney... lol... 8 hrs of work = shoe price+ebay+ food+ losing your health in line....

laugh.gif
it better not be the same black dude that is always the first one in line when some of them exclusive J's come out...

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

laugh.gif
it better not be the same black dude that is always the first one in line when some of them exclusive J's come out...

Lol, I think I know who you mean. He was the 1st in line for the black n red 23s in shiekh..

Back
Top Bottom