NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Anybody get their pair yet from Shoetrends? I thought they were supposed to be shipping June 1st? I haven't received my pair yet.

I haven't seen the 2010 blues on shelves yet (admittedly I haven't been looking that hard), but I can already tell from the Extra Butter pics RICO7JT posted that the midsole quality is superior to the 2009s because because you can actually see the rough texture of the midsole, whereas the 2009 midsoles have a smoother look to them because of the thin coat of white paint thrown on them.

Originally Posted by dream5hift

shoetrends shipping on the 15th now.

i got a email saying that they'd ship mine on the 2nd. I havent gotten my shoes tho, did they send another email that i missed or something?

^^^

YES SIR.... Ill be good with 1 pair.

Never really like this colorway too much.

As of now.... they said they dont see anything about them dropping on NDC.

a real QS online maybe ???

Ill keep my eyes out.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

I asked if the blues were dropping on NDC, and the rep told me yes, but no date was given

Guess I should have waited. I ordered off of Shoetrends and they delayed the shipping date a week with no notification. Only found out when I asked for my tracking info and got a 3 word response...Shoetrends customer service was pathetic.. My 12 year old cousin could do a better job of communicating with customers. 

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^

YES SIR.... Ill be good with 1 pair.

Never really like this colorway too much.

if you don't like the cw, why cop a pair at all?

Im sorry.

I mean..... I love am1s but this colorway was never a colorway that pulled me. Its not a shoe that ill cop 2 pairs of.

I see dudes go crazy for this colorway..... Ill be just fine without a pair.

But if I cop and ONLY 1 pair at that Ill only cop on a deep disco.  

Originally Posted by MJRM2384

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

I asked if the blues were dropping on NDC, and the rep told me yes, but no date was given

Guess I should have waited. I ordered off of Shoetrends and they delayed the shipping date a week with no notification. Only found out when I asked for my tracking info and got a 3 word response...Shoetrends customer service was pathetic.. My 12 year old cousin could do a better job of communicating with customers. 
same.
But if they hit swoosh I'll cop on there and get rid of the shoetrends pair.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

Originally Posted by DeewLay

do the blue ones come in an 11.5??
i came in here to ask the same thing... i can't find an 11.5 anywhere i look.  not even on the bay.
never saw the red ones in 11.5 either
nerd.gif

i saw an 11.5 on shoetrends and a week or two ago i saw probably two or three 11.5's on the bay...guess they gone...also if i remember correctly when i scooped my sz 12 from BX Sport they had an 11.5

Originally Posted by scarru

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Picked up two pairs from District over the weekend. Perfect summer shoe.

They phone orders too for anyone who can't wait until the 15th..
Can you confirm that the sole foam is the higher quality kind like the ID's have instead of the recent QS releases in 09 that crack right away?

It does appear firmer to me if that makes sense. 

Back
Top Bottom