NIKE AM 1 OG Quickstrike...ARE THESE RELEASING IN THE US?

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

So after FLIGHTCLUB messed up my day yesterday with that 'your order has been voided' BS email
mad.gif
,..I emailed all of the livestocks in Canada this morning (http://www.deadstock.ca/home.phphttp://www.livestock.ca/) and asked them if they had the Blue AM1's in a size 13-14. Within minutes I receive a response from their customer service people and they let me know that they have my size. I asked that they please send me a paypal invoice and I received the invoice within minutes of my request. I paid for the shoes and the customer service peeps assured me that my order would be shipped today and that the tracking info would be sent out. Needless to say this made my day as I've been searching high and low for my size in these. Damn Intl Releases, lol. I'm glad Canada could come through for me tho, lol! I guess good customer service still exist nowadays,....FC take notes!

Shot out to NT member johngotty for giving me the heads up about hitting up livestock. I owe you one! Thanks bro

...patiently awaits package in the mail
pimp.gif
Happy you got your pair..
wink.gif
As for me, still waiting.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

So after FLIGHTCLUB messed up my day yesterday with that 'your order has been voided' BS email
mad.gif
,..I emailed all of the livestocks in Canada this morning (http://www.deadstock.ca/home.phphttp://www.livestock.ca/) and asked them if they had the Blue AM1's in a size 13-14. Within minutes I receive a response from their customer service people and they let me know that they have my size. I asked that they please send me a paypal invoice and I received the invoice within minutes of my request. I paid for the shoes and the customer service peeps assured me that my order would be shipped today and that the tracking info would be sent out. Needless to say this made my day as I've been searching high and low for my size in these. Damn Intl Releases, lol. I'm glad Canada could come through for me tho, lol! I guess good customer service still exist nowadays,....FC take notes!

Shot out to NT member johngotty for giving me the heads up about hitting up livestock. I owe you one! Thanks bro

...patiently awaits package in the mail
pimp.gif

How much?

$150 shipped to California. Approx $135 for the shoes if i did the conversion right. I was willing to pay a little more and take a loss due to the rarity of mysize
frown.gif
. Well worth it for me tho because I've been wanting these badfor a long time. take care

Korean Dave - Thanks, man. Mine were delivered today.

I hope everyone involved in the Flight Club fiasco ends up getting their pairs somehow.

The Blue Pair finally came in today.

Those that looked out for me and gave me a heads up, thank you. You know who you are.

2sbtzxf.jpg

pimp.gif

Very odd, never got a shipping email from FCNY but received the shoes today. box says $148, but my email confirmation says $109
They better have charged me $109 or I am going to be PISSED.

Mjmvp23 wrote:
The Blue Pair finally came in today.

Those that looked out for me and gave me a heads up, thank you. You know who you are.

2sbtzxf.jpg

pimp.gif

Man, these pictures are tempting me to get my pairs soon. I have to rent a storage locker soon to store all my shoes at the rate I am going.
laugh.gif

my question is this to all of those who own the HOA from 06' and have recently purchased or tried on the latest quick strike version How is the fit incomparison? How does the quick strike version fit do they run small or do they run big. I've seen them but my size doesn't exist for this release so Imlooking to buy a few pairs to give away as gifts. It's a good thing that I got the HOA release I just wish I would of bought another pair of these like Idid for the Am 90's and 97's from the HOA. Did the blue one's release state side?

just got my second pair of blue's for 711RMB ~ $103.79. china internship ftw.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Originally Posted by jonnydpgc

FC is garbage as %@%%. They just voided my order:
"Hello

This order has been cancelled. Unfortunately, the shoes you ordered are sold out in that size, at that price. The authorization of funds captured from your card at the time of your order should be released by your bank within 5-7 business days. Please check back as we update our stock at least twice daily. Thank you for your order and sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you."

First and last time I try to order thru these clowns.

STILL NEED A SZ 13 or 14. Hit me up NINOBEATZ.

mad.gif
mad.gif
Same crap happend to me!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

when did you guys place your orders? i am waiting to get the same email. i'm done with this place.
same crap happened to me. that website is garbage

I wonder how these NTers got the heads up for the blue AM1s.
wink.gif
Anyway, Ihad a chance to look at a few pairs of the white/red, and there seems to be quality control issues. I hope the pairs that NT members got were problem free. Itseems that some heels are longer than normal and the swooshes are different lengths - due to the fact that the swoosh that should have been stitched on theoutside was placed on the inside of the shoe (and vice versa).

finally stopped resisting and pulled the trigger on a blue pair at RMKstore.com. $131 shipped. i also had a $109 pair cancelled on me by FC, which was prettyannoying. didn't want to pay this much more than retail, but they look so good, and i have a feeling i won't regret the purchase.

I lost out on the flightclub fiasco and all my shipping and billing info was correct. The CS rep said "I was randomly selected to confirm my info"which is bull and cost me my shoes, because it took three days to finally speak to the rep. I'm pissed, and still looking for a sz 11 in blue.

Suprisingly an easy cop of the reds for me, went into Shiekhs(Hayward) today and swooped for below retail(3 whole cents lol).

five30 wrote:
Korean Dave - Thanks, man. Mine were delivered today.

No problem, I hope cosmetically they look descent. My blue pair came in looking terribly made and actually feels a whole half size smaller than my red pair.

Back
Top Bottom