Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Even if they as limited as say the CDPs, they will still sit I feel like. The Black/Blues are still on sale for 99 and the all whites you can get for like 60

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

is there a chance that selected footlockers will get them?
and 12 pairs thats just silly to do that
frown.gif
. I was hoping forthis to be more like a griffey release just not as widely available

Nike you! Nike you! Nike you!
12 pairs, thats just too liitle for the hype and demand on this sellable hot color-way.

i just got another email from my rep and she said only 12 pairs for two stores that we run! so pretty limited!

Originally Posted by datboi81

Originally Posted by joekamel

Originally Posted by swingshot

The way Nike were squeezing extra colorways out of this, i had a feeling they were saving the Atlantics for last.
Good to see they're paying attention... Now if they'd only retro the other two OG Penny 1 colorways.

JB are taking a dookie on themselves these days.
Extra colorways? Was there more other than the "Miami Heat" colorway? And not counting that neon lime not for retail colorway that one magazine/website got.
dont forget the all blacks which are ugly as $h!*
Any pics of the all black? And it wasnt available to the public right?

Probably wont get these in the Denver area. The one colorway I have been waiting for since I was a little kid, and I am going to have to pay rape and resellerprices for these. Gotta love nike and what they think is smart business practices.

Man F*@* Nike for that.. As bad as they know people have been wanting these shoes.. they're gonna make these limited.. I'm so pissed off right now..how gay is that?..
mad.gif
I honestly dont feel like standing in line early inthe morning to get these ****ing shoes..

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

My only chances of gettin these is thru ebay

Im thinking the same thing for me ....

Originally Posted by got shoes

should be an easy pick-up

FROM WHERE .... WHAT SPOTS ARE GOING TO GET THESE.

REALLY what type stores are going to have these ???? IS ANYONE WILLING TO HELP ME OUT WITH A SIZE 12 ???

Do you think these will be on nikestore.com? Its rough up here in Minnesota to get quick strikes. Thanks.

we BETTER get these here in Orlando, especially since we got tried two years ago with the royal foams and NO ONE IN ORLANDO GOT THEM.

Originally Posted by Hubert

Do you think these will be on nikestore.com? Its rough up here in Minnesota to get quick strikes. Thanks.
laugh.gif

im in minnesota also (Bloomington)
laugh.gif

but hell yeah its rough the only place i think that could possibly be gettin these is FootAction or the 3rd floor FL @ MOA but yeah im prayin for NDC to comethrough

Back
Top Bottom