Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Originally Posted by donjuan513

25th it is. Don't expect shops to get many..no more than 12 pairs. You snooze you loose.
NEXT TIME LISTEN LOL.
glasses.gif
Easy cop.... lol

I'm hulking on these if I get some money up in time. penny's usually come out on thursdays here and saturday's at other places. so i'm going tobe on the lookout early.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Not beasting for these, but they would make good trade bait...
That's exactly where im at with this release.

I Personally like the Blk/Blue/Wht colorway 10times better than these but since this is going to bee such a easy cop for me im gunna pick up a couple pairs ondiscount and trade them off for something else i rather have.

can't wait for these to drop still anticipating these shoes. i saw the black and blue ones over at footlocker and they were only 69.99

Probably passing on these. Not sure if i want them enough to pay more than what the Black/Royals cost me, and if that tongue isn't fixed, it's no sale.

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

Do you guys think these will be available one week after release date?

Unless you have a connect, and/or an unusual shoe size, you'll probably be paying over retail for these.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I'm hulking on these if I get some money up in time. penny's usually come out on thursdays here and saturday's at other places. so i'm going to be on the lookout early.
same here in Bmore.

Don't mean to add fuel to the fire...but I heard the same as a lot of you. My spot says QS / they only getting 12 pairs, later this month.

meh... i still cant get over the fact i got the white ones for 60, black/royal ones for 70, and saw the mia ones for 60...
i guess i got spoiled... hope u guys all find ur pairs. ill pick up some if i find them around here.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Probably passing on these. Not sure if i want them enough to pay more than what the Black/Royals cost me, and if that tongue isn't fixed, it's no sale.

Unless you have a connect, and/or an unusual shoe size, you'll probably be paying over retail for these.

Whats wrong with the tongue?

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Don't mean to add fuel to the fire...but I heard the same as a lot of you. My spot says QS / they only getting 12 pairs, later this month.

did that spot of yours get more eggplant foams than that, if any at all? just curious

Too much hype for these. I'm pretty sure they will be around like the blue/black. Im finding the last 3 penny 2's fit under $120.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by swingshot

Whats wrong with the tongue?

a lil different from the OG

Back
Top Bottom