Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by Hubert

Do you think these will be on nikestore.com? Its rough up here in Minnesota to get quick strikes. Thanks.
laugh.gif

im in minnesota also (Bloomington)
laugh.gif

but hell yeah its rough the only place i think that could possibly be gettin these is FootAction or the 3rd floor FL @ MOA but yeah im prayin for NDC to come through

I hope Friedman's might get them (north MPLS)

Originally Posted by air max 87

i HATE dudes who sleep outside for sneakers, $!@@ #$%#% up the game, i swear man
sick.gif

QFTMFT

I AGREE .... it makes it harder for us dudes that have more important things to do in LIFE.

im mad these and the blk 1/2cents come on the same week, and i only got money for one, got driving school and dmv fees %@@+!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

SMH at nike making the best colorway this limited.

Said it before, i'll say it again. Nike dropped the ball here. Atlantics should've dropped instead of the All Stars.

Originally Posted by BIG JUGG SHAWTY

im mad these and the blk 1/2cents come on the same week, and i only got money for one, got driving school and dmv fees +##%!!
mad.gif

Aren't the black 1/2 cents a GR?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by air max 87

i HATE dudes who sleep outside for sneakers, $!@@ #$%#% up the game, i swear man
sick.gif

QFTMFT

I AGREE .... it makes it harder for us dudes that have more important things to do in LIFE.
i feel what yall sayin but i think what yall really is mad at is or should be Nike. 100 people want the shoes, but theres only 50. thats the prob.the folks that are able (have no life) just take advantage, but its NIKE's doing.

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

we BETTER get these here in Orlando, especially since we got tried two years ago with the royal foams and NO ONE IN ORLANDO GOT THEM.

damn, orlando of all places
smh.gif

I bet the Bay Area will be getting them at a few stores...since there's a huge sneaker culture out here.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Nike had to make these limited cause the other colorways just sat on shelves.
nike made toooo many of them..

i seen tons of people with em, problem is they over saturated.

I would rather they make too many than too few because then it is easier to cop without a hassle..

Atlantics and Black/Royals >>>>>>White/blue joints and Black/Red easily!

Man, I gave up on these. My money went towards the OG Air Max 1 colorways instead. Penny 2s are my favorite sneakers ever, but it's not that serious whereI have to camp out for them and still pay (over) retail, while all the other Penny 2s were GR and hit sales racks everywhere. Black/royal is the best colorwayin my opinion, and Nike did it right by releasing tons of them. Why couldn't they do the same with Atlantics? I'm good with the black ones and theAll-stars. Good luck to actual Penny fans who really want these, though.

Originally Posted by swingshot

Said it before, i'll say it again. Nike dropped the ball here. Atlantics should've dropped instead of the All Stars.
And I'll say it again....NOBODY was asking for an Atlantic retro EVERYBODY was asking for the black pair...WHY..because everyone knows blackshoes last longer. When I was wearing my OGs in 01' people were trying to buy the blacks off me, nobody gave a crap bout the Atlantics I was wearing then.They did the right thing by making these a QS especially since the retro Blacks and the other 2 did just alright.
Someone said something about bringing back the Penny 1's...those are still at outlets till this day. How bout some Air Flight 1s or some Air Up's ifanything but I think Nike knows those aren't flying off shelves either.

^You do make a good point sir. penny 1's, 2's,3's,and 4's all sat. But they could've made these atlantics just a bit more widely availablethan what they are. If this were a few years ago it would've been fine, but there are alot more people on the penny bandwagon cuz of the foamposites

Back
Top Bottom