It's "grammar," not "grammer."

lmao.. jokes
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

laugh.gif
It's "grammar," not "grammer."

Got him again on that one
laugh.gif
.............................. now back tothe kicks. lol. This is gonna turn like the purple foamposite thread soon.

regards to ANYCONLINE, they cancelled my order.

I looked at my paypal and refunded me the 130.
I'm glad I copped me retail from a shop here in SO CAL.

regards to ANYCONLINE, they cancelled my order.

I looked at my paypal and refunded me the 130.
I'm glad I copped me retail from a shop here in SO CAL.

I did not received a cancellation email from anyc so far, so hopefully, i will receive my shoes. I hope that this time, my grammar professor will understand mysentence.

but on the real who gves a %#@ anyway ..... m tlking bout shoes in here .. if u cnt read me, u prolly should just skip my post .... i mean grammar is the leastof my problem on nktlk

but good luck on fighting for Your cause.....

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Originally Posted by pelimpe

called em peeps anyc ... my order is on hold.... glad i was able to scoop locally just in case these dnt cme through.....
would be nice though to c hw the sz 11 fit... coz i dnt wanna crease them sz 12 i scooped....
if u a sz 12 and have an 11.5 holla at ur boy!

^3 Words..... STAY IN SCHOOL!
smh.gif

These Joints Are MOS DEF A Must Have
pimp.gif
.......... That Upper Is Plush Than A B!...... Turned Out To Be A Pretty Easy Cop Out In The Bay With The Exception Of A Short 15min Or So Wait...... Good Looks To GotShoes For Getting Back To Me, Even Tho I Ended Up Going With My Instinct On This One
wink.gif
Hmmm, seems like you are the last person who should be insulting anyone else's grammar. This is a message board, everyone could understand what he was saying. Btw you aren't supposed to capitalize every single first letter of each word, only the first one following a period.
And You Are Again? Funny How People Like Yourself Take It Upon Themselves To Take Offense To Something One Member Wrote To Another
eyes.gif
...... I've Been Down The "Grammar" Argument Route One Too Many Times Here Already Over My Typing Style So Will Just Leave That Be
grin.gif
..............Anyhow, I'll End This With The Same Question I Started With....... You Are Again......?

PS- In Order To Be "More Plush" As You Say, One Would Need To Be Comparing Them To Another Pair Of Otherwise Considered "Plush" Shoes, Which WAS NOT The Case.
wink.gif

No he would not need to be comparing them to another pair of sneakers he just needs to be making a comparison period. He was comparing them to a "B"which would mean +%!@%, so they would be more plush than a +%!@%. You also don't understand how to capitalize so I don't even know why I justified yourresponse with a response but there you. Not being educated sucks, having the means to be educated and still not being educated makes you less of a person, putthat in perspective.

Looks like these came and went pretty fast. Makes me wonder if I should have picked up some extras from Niketown on Saturday when I saw the shipping box therebehind the register with about 8 pairs in it. Oh well.

Here's some that I posted on ebay yesterday (both sold within an hour of posting to some guy in Hawaii).
05625f5eb064caacecec1c4c39cb5b689c0e383.pjpg

ee9158ee6fa6e2c51b5aec8afb212958b66cb4b.pjpg

87e15fed6daeefc05276ed0c4589902177f7e8b.pjpg

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

size 13 available, No Kobe in Colorado.
90% of orders shipped, making last run!

whats good with that size 13 for my homie PERRY ???

HOLLA at me BK

Originally Posted by kicksiscrack

757 any word? Any spots in 757 ever get these? Ima be on the hunt tomorrow!!!!

You might want to call DTLR and find out when they're getting them in this week.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

757 any word? Any spots in 757 ever get these? Ima be on the hunt tomorrow!!!!

You might want to call DTLR and find out when they're getting them in this week.

DTLR is %#$++$#%++*.. I keep calling different locations in 804 and they still act clueless.. most of them don't even understand me when I say "Penny2's" and then they act like they've never heard of the shoe
indifferent.gif

So Much Sole, just stop.. you criticized dude on his grammar, But You Type Like This. You lost, just take it.

hey how about all u dudes calling stores ask them to look up the product number instead of saying penny 2? that might help out a little.
i remember when the carmines hit last yr and all DTLRs i went to only got kids sizes. employees had the nerve to tell me the pack only came in kids sizeslol... and they promised that packs would arrive at a later date also. not sure if they ever did.

I think 757 got a passed up on this so far..can anyone on here confirm that DTLR military actually had these??? Im getting conflicting reports...This is wack,I figured it would be a GR, I wasnt even feeling paying retail on these! Nike is tricky with the good isshh, just hope I get my Bos...

Originally Posted by cjb23

has anyone else gotten any info from sneakerhead.com?

im still stuck on in processing as of 7/25

Yes. I received shipping confirmation last night for my size 10s...

Originally Posted by pelimpe

called em peeps anyc ... my order is on hold.... glad i was able to scoop locally just in case these dnt cme through.....
would be nice though to c hw the sz 11 fit... coz i dnt wanna crease them sz 12 i scooped....
if u a sz 12 and have an 11.5 holla at ur boy!

^3 Words..... STAY IN SCHOOL!
smh.gif

These Joints Are MOS DEF A Must Have
pimp.gif
.......... That Upper Is Plush Than A B!...... Turned Out To Be A Pretty Easy Cop Out In The Bay With The Exception Of A Short 15min Or So Wait...... Good Looks To GotShoes For Getting Back To Me, Even Tho I Ended Up Going With My Instinct On This One
wink.gif
Hmmm, seems like you are the last person who should be insulting anyone else's grammar. This is a message board, everyone could understand what he was saying. Btw you aren't supposed to capitalize every single first letter of each word, only the first one following a period.
And You Are Again? Funny How People Like Yourself Take It Upon Themselves To Take Offense To Something One Member Wrote To Another
eyes.gif
...... I've Been Down The "Grammar" Argument Route One Too Many Times Here Already Over My Typing Style So Will Just Leave That Be
grin.gif
..............Anyhow, I'll End This With The Same Question I Started With....... You Are Again......?

PS- In Order To Be "More Plush" As You Say, One Would Need To Be Comparing Them To Another Pair Of Otherwise Considered "Plush" Shoes, Which WAS NOT The Case.
wink.gif

No he would not need to be comparing them to another pair of sneakers he just needs to be making a comparison period. He was comparing them to a "B" which would mean +%!@%, so they would be more plush than a +%!@%. You also don't understand how to capitalize so I don't even know why I justified your response with a response but there you. Not being educated sucks, having the means to be educated and still not being educated makes you less of a person, put that in perspective.
^Damn Kid You Sound Dumber And Dumber With Each Post You Make.....First Off, Who Is "HE"??? I Am The Person Who Made The Original PostSo Why The Hell Are You Talking To Me In Third Person? Secondly, I WAS NOT Comparing The Shoe To Anything, So ThusThere Was No Need For The "More Than" To Be Added To ANYTHING That Was Said.... Like I Said Before I WAS NOTComparing The Shoes To ANYTHING So Your Whole Argument Is Null And Void KID
eyes.gif
....... And Yet Again I Ask Myself..... YOUARE??????? Why You In Here Feeling The Need To Fight Another Mans Battle?......... And To Lose It At That?
laugh.gif
Give It Up Already Guy!

PS- In Response To Your "Not Being Educated Comment"...... Been There.... Done That
tired.gif

Back On Topic Now...... Glad To See That At Least Some Of You Have Orders Going Thru From "anyconline"...... I'm Always Skeptical Of These OnlineReleases For Just This Reason..... Seems Like Alot Of The Company's End Up Overselling Stock And Then Have To Dish Out These Cancellation Emails, LeavingSome People Assed Out
indifferent.gif
..... Again Good Luck To Those StillSerching For These Joints Cuz They Are MOS DEF Worth The "Chase".
pimp.gif
.................. Any Word On Late Shipments Showing Up To Any Shops?

I think 757 got a passed up on this so far..can anyone on here confirm that DTLR military actually had these??? Im getting conflicting reports...This is wack, I figured it would be a GR, I wasnt even feeling paying retail on these! Nike is tricky with the good isshh, just hope I get my Bos...
Very few DTLR's got them in on Saturday. From what I've seen up here, only a couple in MD.

They're supposed to get them in this week, when, nobody is sure.
My boy called Military on Saturday and he said this week. You might want to call.

Back
Top Bottom