Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Not to be rude, but a lot of you are asking the same questions over and over. Questions that you only really needed to read back a few pages to find the answerfor.

Also a lot of you just need to call and find out for yourself and not depend on NT to do the leg work for you.
If you want the sneakers, you'll put in the work to get them. We're adults here. It's not like you have to camp out three and four days.

Would You Guys Please Stop Arguing Over Stupid Stuff And Get Back To Shoes Before This Thread Gets Locked
wuld yall fooz stop talkn crzy $%@ b4 this mf'r getz lokt up

thanks

^$145 Plus Tax...... Came To $158 And Some Change In The Bay
wink.gif

Skep- Be Easy Buddy Your Precious Thread Is Safe...... That One Was Ended Before It Even Started
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JState33

Have these dropped in Houston? Called a few spots but no luck
yup homie... they prolly sold out already ... premium goods had em...
bought mine frm active athlete.....
anyc rfunded my money.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
ugh!!!!

Originally Posted by pelimpe

Originally Posted by JState33

Have these dropped in Houston? Called a few spots but no luck
yup homie... they prolly sold out already ... premium goods had em...
bought mine frm active athlete.....
anyc rfunded my money.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
ugh!!!!
indifferent.gif

NOOO....o well i was low on cash anyways

it is kind of strange to me, hw you cannot find these for sale either on ebay or in buy/sell forum.....
i don't recall of any release being like dat....

can't find my precious 11.5

maybe because they havent dropped everywhere just yet, here in MD most stores didnt even get their shipment

if you don't have these by now good luck.
my spot received a shipment of 24 and that's it.they won't be receiving anymore.
to put it into perspective..my spot received 48 pairs of royal 1/2 cents and then about 24 more pairs a couple days later. They also received about 48pairs ofeggplant foams.
the way it looks,these are done for. and for the spots receing "late" shipments,expect those to be shipments of 24 pairs.that's it.

Limited QS it is I guess.

would've doubled up,but I'll settle for one righ now.
check ebay,prices aren't crazy.get em now or regret it later
laugh.gif

If spots do re-stock or get their late shipments,I will def. be doubling up.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rightguard

maybe because they havent dropped everywhere just yet, here in MD most stores didnt even get their shipment
Cool. I thought I had completely missed the boat
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Not to be rude, but a lot of you are asking the same questions over and over. Questions that you only really needed to read back a few pages to find the answer for.

Also a lot of you just need to call and find out for yourself and not depend on NT to do the leg work for you.
If you want the sneakers, you'll put in the work to get them. We're adults here. It's not like you have to camp out three and four days.
Peep Sig
+1

sorry but these arent worth 150 at all and !%% is nikes problem thinking their shoes are gold? these were how much back in the day? inflation is not that badand the quality went down, doesn't add up to me

Originally Posted by Caliking03

just got my order from anyconline canceled. screw that place

That's why I had a back up. When I heard places were only getting like two per size. I didn't think their website was going by inventory on hand, butwhat they normally stock for a regular release.

Plus I'm pretty sure they probably canceled the $130's and probably kept the $145 orders
laugh.gif

That's why I had a back up. When I heard places were only getting like two per size. I didn't think their website was going by inventory on hand, but what they normally stock for a regular release.

Plus I'm pretty sure they probably canceled the $130's and probably kept the $145 orders
laugh.gif

I think that's what they did for most anyway. I called them yesterday and they said my order would be shipped out today, but when I checked my email thismorning my order was cancelled. It's okay tho cuz I called this one spot and was able to grab the last 10.5 cuz they didn't have 11 or any other sizefor that matter

That's why I had a back up. When I heard places were only getting like two per size. I didn't think their website was going by inventory on hand, but what they normally stock for a regular release.

laugh.gif
Pardon the jab, but, a-la-"No-Sneaker"?
grin.gif

I just got my pair that I ordered from Nike. Im pretty dissapointed in i have glue stains on the white rubber part and it looks like it already starting toyellow. Anyone else have this?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

I just got my pair that I ordered from Nike. Im pretty dissapointed in i have glue stains on the white rubber part and it looks like it already starting to yellow. Anyone else have this?
grin.gif
You ordered them from where?

Back
Top Bottom