Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Bobs sneaker store in woodhaven is expectin shipment of these for u nyers who didn't get a pair

bob's sneaker in woodhaven...sound so familiar.....what streets? I'm in the area almost every day

^^^ Magic, check a few pages back... some dudes were able to call nike and give the product number and get their orders filled.

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

I just got my pair that I ordered from Nike. Im pretty dissapointed in i have glue stains on the white rubber part and it looks like it already starting to yellow. Anyone else have this?
grin.gif

My pair of 9.5s showed up looking completely mint..box, everything looking pristine..

Thats cool AirJason...Mine honeslty look like they are B Grade, I actually seen B Grade shoes with better quality Ill post pics later on.....

Im actually thinking about returning them.

Thats cool AirJason...Mine honeslty look like they are B Grade, I actually seen B Grade shoes with better quality Ill post pics later on.....

Im actually thinking about returning them.

pics?

You can clearly see that the top half is starting to yellow already.

Glue stains that are starting to yellow, looks worse in person.

white glue stains on the sole.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

Originally Posted by pelimpe

called em peeps anyc ... my order is on hold.... glad i was able to scoop locally just in case these dnt cme through.....
would be nice though to c hw the sz 11 fit... coz i dnt wanna crease them sz 12 i scooped....
if u a sz 12 and have an 11.5 holla at ur boy!

^3 Words..... STAY IN SCHOOL!
smh.gif

These Joints Are MOS DEF A Must Have
pimp.gif
.......... That Upper Is Plush Than A B!...... Turned Out To Be A Pretty Easy Cop Out In The Bay With The Exception Of A Short 15min Or So Wait...... Good Looks To GotShoes For Getting Back To Me, Even Tho I Ended Up Going With My Instinct On This One
wink.gif
Hmmm, seems like you are the last person who should be insulting anyone else's grammar. This is a message board, everyone could understand what he was saying. Btw you aren't supposed to capitalize every single first letter of each word, only the first one following a period.
And You Are Again? Funny How People Like Yourself Take It Upon Themselves To Take Offense To Something One Member Wrote To Another
eyes.gif
...... I've Been Down The "Grammar" Argument Route One Too Many Times Here Already Over My Typing Style So Will Just Leave That Be
grin.gif
..............Anyhow, I'll End This With The Same Question I Started With....... You Are Again......?

PS- In Order To Be "More Plush" As You Say, One Would Need To Be Comparing Them To Another Pair Of Otherwise Considered "Plush" Shoes, Which WAS NOT The Case.
wink.gif

No he would not need to be comparing them to another pair of sneakers he just needs to be making a comparison period. He was comparing them to a "B" which would mean +%!@%, so they would be more plush than a +%!@%. You also don't understand how to capitalize so I don't even know why I justified your response with a response but there you. Not being educated sucks, having the means to be educated and still not being educated makes you less of a person, put that in perspective.
^Damn Kid You Sound Dumber And Dumber With Each Post You Make.....First Off, Who Is "HE"??? I Am The Person Who Made The Original Post So Why The Hell Are You Talking To Me In Third Person? Secondly, I WAS NOT Comparing The Shoe To Anything, So Thus There Was No Need For The "More Than" To Be Added To ANYTHING That Was Said.... Like I Said Before I WAS NOT Comparing The Shoes To ANYTHING So Your Whole Argument Is Null And Void KID
eyes.gif
....... And Yet Again I Ask Myself..... YOU ARE??????? Why You In Here Feeling The Need To Fight Another Mans Battle?......... And To Lose It At That?
laugh.gif
Give It Up Already Guy!

PS- In Response To Your "Not Being Educated Comment"...... Been There.... Done That
tired.gif

than (th

Younggunna both of my parirs had extra glue and what looked to be like some dirt on the foam and leather. I used a little dish detergent and water with a clothand rubbed it right off, you should be able too also.

Younggunna both of my parirs had extra glue and what looked to be like some dirt on the foam and leather. I used a little dish detergent and water with a cloth and rubbed it right off, you should be able too also.

Cool Ill try that...if it dont improve im gonna return em or put em on the bay.

Wow man, you weren't kidding. You need to contact Nike immediately.

Glue stains that are starting to yellow, looks worse in person.

Yeah they should hook you up with another pair...I wouldn't even count those as B-Grades...

I just got off the Phone with a Nike a Rep. She sounded like she knew what she was talking about. I told them about the quality of the shoe how its not up topar, and shows lots of flaws. They said the only thing I can do is send the product back and they refund my money. They said they cant send me another pairobviously cause there sold out....She said I can take it to a Nike retailer and see if the manager on duty would return the product and then resell it to me ata discount for having defects. I guess ill just take the L on this one.

sucks how loyal customers take a loss due to nike's inability to produce goods that are up to par with their $145 price tag

Back
Top Bottom