Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

Originally Posted by wclaker83

i woke up and went to the store in my area to pick up my pennys in my sz. well i get there and they sold them to someone else by mistake and so i had to buy a sz. 10! #%%?!?!?!? Anyone needs a 10 pm me.

well what size is it that u need?

Once again,if anybody needs me to hook them up with ANY size I can and will. I'm surrounded by full size runs...

Originally Posted by hotbutter

sawwwwwwwwwwhooooped
K hold old r u!? u r gettin annoyin!
Just relax.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by skep

Originally Posted by wclaker83

i woke up and went to the store in my area to pick up my pennys in my sz. well i get there and they sold them to someone else by mistake and so i had to buy a sz. 10! #%%?!?!?!? Anyone needs a 10 pm me.

well what size is it that u need?
i need a sz. 11. looking to either trade my sz. 10 for an 11 or sell for retail plus shipping. let me know anyone. someone help me help u

heres my pair, im still waitin on my pair from PYS. i dnt really care if it gets canceled tho
laugh.gif

^"Hecho in China" sounds so weird.

unfortunately this guy missed out. I was bummed so I put on my black/royals and feel just right
glasses.gif

i think imma rock my pair of atlantics tomorrow
way too many new air forces that i dont wanna UN-DS yet
and i know im gonna be wearing these penny's, for sure

any footlockers or footactions get these in LA? trying to get a pair on the employee discount....i got my all blacks on the 50 percent off plus the half centsfor 30 percent off from shiekh...and with what i had left put the dmp ones pack on layaway both pair for 124 plus tax couldnt pass it up for the bred ones ican never get enough of those...if any employees can cop and ship i would appreciate it!

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

sawwwwwwwwwwhooooped
K hold old r u!? u r gettin annoyin!
Just relax.
smh.gif

annoying??? relax?? haha.... idiotaaaa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HOTBUTTER, you really trying to get to 300 posts huh, your almost there.....now if you can just make sense in ONE of your posts

Back
Top Bottom