Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

anyone have an idea of what store in south florida has the all black pennys or the half cents in blue???

got my size 9 for retail no shipping from sneakhead... good looks for the headsup before... but ya these things are dumb fresh... they remind me of my og pairi once had and beat up... is it me or the laces are long on these?

i need these for under retail
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

does any1 know a place online that isn't selling them for more than 170?? Size 12??

and does any1 think Shoetrends will stock em?? I emailed them but no response.

i wore my pair and was gettin sweated at the mall
one dude walked by and looked down hit his boy was like DAAAAAMN!

K. im lost i thought they wer a limited QS but now ppl r sayin theyre still everywhere!
WTH?

but w/e im not mad if theyll still everywer. that means my chances of coppin a 2nd pair r good
pimp.gif

These are sitting on the shelves NO WHERE around me. And is it just me or are the bigger sizes really hard to find? Maybe because there are no 11.5, but Ican't track down an 11 or 12. Seems like Nike finally did a quickstrike right.... 'cept that I got no kicks and I'm fiending for a pair. Anyone?
nerd.gif

any place in WA got them?! I live on a farm in the middle of cowtown nowhere and the closest mall from here is an hour away in yakima!!!

Originally Posted by Odeezy23

big ups to everyone who copped these hopefully i can find an 8 somewhere

pickyourshoes.com still has an 8 and 8.5 last time I checked.

Back
Top Bottom