Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

I think everyone just waiting to see what spots are going to get them in .... I know I am .

They're QS, accounts like footlockers and footactions will not be getting these. Check for local stores that carry QS stuff, esp the ones that carried theOG red AM1. But in terms of availability, these def will be sold faster than Blk/ Royal, etc. Most people are literally waiting for Pennys to hit like $50before coppin a pair.

Im putting my bred aside for these.

i got a feeling if i cant find them i will have to dish out 200 plus.

I had these when they first dropped and i had the OGs years ago. To me this shoe and the blue foam ones are almost the same in terms of
there greatness.

Any spots in the Dallas/Fort Worth gettin dese...I'm from B-more so ineed dese in my life son..Any spots in the Dallas/Fort Worth gettin dese...I'mfrom B-more so ineed dese in my life son..

im willing to go an hour early morning of... but I WILL NOT CAMP FOR THESE just out of principle. Sad thing is that I have the originals that I wore back inthe day
frown.gif
if these little kids only knew...lol http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/rayray3000/?action=view&current=securedownload-4-1.jpg beat down, i know... butthese bad boys logged in some SERIOUS minutes on the court
smile.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

an antonio heads...select footwear is dropping them the 25th

they do phone orders also
damn soon as I leave for school san antonio decides to get something good......good lookin i'll try to have my girl get up to get em for me

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by hellakix

ey So much Sole 2, what part of the bay area are you from? I from the peninsula..15mins from SF. I hope some spots in the Bay get them though. 'Cuz there's hella sneaker heads out here.
Naw Man I'm Not From The Bay At All....... I'm Just Gonna Be Out There The Weekend Of Release And Would Like To Get Hands On These...Know Damn Well Colorado Won't Be Seeing Em If They Are Even HALF As Limited As They Say
eyes.gif
i doubt they'll be as limited as people say but i dont expect them to be everywhere like the black royals and white ii's were. hopefully you get your pair though. i'm going all out as soon as the 25th comes around.
these are the spots that i think will get them. Shiekh in the City and at Hilltop. Footaction @ Hilltop. I think Footlocker @ Southland. Theyusually get QS or Limited shoes

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

damn soon as I leave for school san antonio decides to get something good......good lookin i'll try to have my girl get up to get em for me

we always get good stuff lol

I was told FA around my way had them out for sale as we speak....ill check 2morrow to verify. Don't believe it.

Originally Posted by THA REAL A2THAMOS

we always get good stuff lol

lol i have yet to see it but if i can get my hands on these ill change my mind...lol

Damn, i was kinda hoping they wouldn't release the atlantic since i still have my OG pair. BUT at the same glad cuz i need a new pair to rock becauseeventually those OG atlantics are going to fall apart. Either way can't wait....

Back
Top Bottom