Nike Atlantic Penny 2s

My city will be flooded with these when they drop on Saturday. I can hook anybody up if they need these. Hit my inbox if you want me to hook you up...

they damn near general...not hard to find... ooooooooowwwww just got my 9.5 waitin to sat for the other ...next them bo jacksons

Originally Posted by chatta718

they damn near general...not hard to find... ooooooooowwwww just got my 9.5 waitin to sat for the other ...next them bo jacksons

devil.gif

Originally Posted by chatta718

In your city. In Denver we didnt even get the AM 1 QS let alone these. We get nothing but GRs if we are lucky. So its regional, these werent made in massamounts.

There are plenty to go around. Dont hype these up. All my spots got these in Jersey. Gotta look.

Any places in Orlando that might have these? I swear Penny's go everywhere but where the man played.

GLAD to see other NTers HELPING out one another .... HOPE everyone gets their pairs.

HOH sold these already?

Wow, Nike told my store we have to abide by the July 25th RD. A RD for a QS is dumb.

Oh well, its now til to decide if I need 2 or 3 pairs.... and to let the team buy the rest of the stock.

^you're store isn't HOH thats why
laugh.gif

they have busy Ps and Kobes droppin the 25th,so why release a third pair on the same day? thats how i see it.

Back
Top Bottom