Nike Barkleyposite Max
$143.99 shipped

Discount applied in shopping cart.

CLICK TO ORDER
Damnit, just the price I need and dont have my size
mean.gif

repped.

Last edited:
ONLY COPPED THE EGGPLANT COLORWAY… NEVER LIKED ANYTHING ELSE…NO IDEA WHY THERE ISNT AN ALL BLACK COLORWAY

The meanest shoe out right now imo.  Hate I never grabbed a pair of the first three releases.  I might have to spend a couple dollars if I'm not able to grab the taxi's on the RD.

Gammas are nice, but I think them eggplants kill everything.  Dare I say even the galaxy joints.  That hint of teal really set em off.  An easy A+ on the cw execution with those.

Anyone know where I can get an area 72 hangtag? I'm getting a pair from a friend and her lost it. If any one knows or has an extra pm me please. Thanks

Hype being dead is a good thing for me....size 10 suns for $91 on citygear at checkout.

Last edited:
Saw 5+ pairs left one minute and out of stock the next minute.lol. Guessing it was because CG finally tweeted 30% off sale.

Last edited:
Yup gotta agree with the hype dying only thing missing from the collection is the area 72... Anyone kno a site that has a size 9 or anyone selling a ds pair :smile:

Yup gotta agree with the hype dying only thing missing from the collection is the area 72... Anyone kno a site that has a size 9 or anyone selling a ds pair :smile:
Check your local Facebook shoe groups. I see NDS pair on mine pretty often for right around retail.

Back
Top Bottom