NIKE Barkley Posite max

$235? Figured as much.. I'm out.

=>
laugh.gif

Will these be at all stores like footlocker, footaction, and etc? Like a limited GR?

At 235 I don't think nike will make these widely available. I would think if your store don't get foams, they most likely will not get these

I hope everyone....

devil.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering how the Area 72 was $250 and the Eggplants would be $200, that made no sense. This sucks, but makes more sense now.

235? Lol, a price hike just cus. Absolute pass now
actually its a return to the first posted price, when the shoe was first announced it was $235 and people were kinda upset that the ASG price rose to $250, then when we started hearing the $200 price we were all excited because the price had lowered from the $235. aslong as the price isn't raised to $250 i'm oko with the shoe price

Nike intentionally put a lower price on its calender and tweeted the lower price over and over. They did this so people might change their mind and make plans to buy it. Then a week before the release the price is a mistake, that they still haven't fixed, and they send a tweet out they are working on it.

Bullsheeet Nike, the calender is a 5 minute fix that they haven't done because the $200 looks like a more reasonable price. Think about you line up a store to buy then find out its $35 more, do you leave the store empty handed or buy anyway?

I love Nike shoes, but I hate Nike's shady business practices.

Nike intentionally put a lower price on its calender and tweeted the lower price over and over. They did this so people might change their mind and make plans to buy it. Then a week before the release the price is a mistake, that they still haven't fixed, and they send a tweet out they are working on it.

Bullsheeet Nike, the calender is a 5 minute fix that they haven't done because the $200 looks like a more reasonable price. Think about you line up a store to buy then find out its $35 more, do you leave the store empty handed or buy anyway?

I love Nike shoes, but I hate Nike's shady business practices.
that's not how merchandise team at the HQ works tho, the buy for the barkely posite was established way back and the merchants have decide on the price point before hand.  Either some other areas(other shoe lines with the department) are struggling, and the merchants and inventory management team think they can bring more margin(due to their estimated demand) from these barkley to meet the needs/financial goals of other struggling areas, therefore they changed the price point.

Back
Top Bottom