NIKE Barkley Posite max

I think they fit a lil bigger than foams..... m normally a sz 12 but that sz 11.5 fits pretty well.....

I got my size 12 in today from NDC and they fit large on me...

I have always worn a 12 in Foam One/Pro, and I thought these would be the same...

I was wrong. Might just sell them to a friend who missed out.

2 pairs for my dudes get here thurs. and friday.

FYI ... for anyone with their order still awaiting approval , i called FTL yesterday to see what the deal was and they said they were waiting for me to call because i was randomly selected for payment verification. Transfered to billing depart. had to answer some questions chick said i was good shoes will ship tomorrow (today). Hour later my order updated. Just a heads up. Not the first time this has happened either. My money always good.

Iyea they do fit a lil big.. I got a 9.5 thats what I get in foams these are not as tight!...guess i could use a 9.

Last edited:
They ant light
smile.gif

Still they look dope in person + on feet even in daylight the 3M shines
smokin.gif
I went half sz down - just felt they ran a little big.
Damn that is pretty heavy.

Also is that chipping on the swoosh of your pressures?! 
mean.gif
Nike

I got my pair TTS and I felt it a little tight. So I traded someone off of CL for 1/2 size bigger. Are there fakes roaming around etc or anything I should be concerned about? Just want to make sure as I get a little paranoid when it comes to dealing with eBay and CL. What can I look for? If I post pictures on this thread can you guys confirm they're legit? They came in a bag from Undefeated etc but I know you could always swap out the shoes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Damn that is pretty heavy.
Also is that chipping on the swoosh of your pressures?!  :smh: Nike

Yea & the Xs are a half size bigger ! and they are the "heavy" Nike+ Lebron Xs :D I mentioned about the swoosh on the lebron thread and there was flames :evil:

Back
Top Bottom