NIKE Barkley Posite max

^ They drop at 8:00 am.  Plenty of time to make it wherever you need to be.  Line up in your cap and gown if you have to.  Then you can un-DS them to walk up and get your diploma. 
laugh.gif

^ They drop at 8:00 am.  Plenty of time to make it wherever you need to be.  Line up in your cap and gown if you have to.  Then you can un-DS them to walk up and get your diploma.  :lol:

I agree it should match your cap and gown perfectly.

dont know if my old post went through but Sheikhs in LA restocked on the sixers barkleys FSR. I just left the southbay galleria one and they were trying to push them on me.

local hoh has a couple pairs left of the 76er colorway, gotta say they look really nice....but they didn't have my size lol. i kinda feel like nike is going overboard with the barkley posites with the number of releases but the suns and green ones look real nice, might get the eggplants if i can find it at a reasonable price.

local hoh has a couple pairs left of the 76er colorway, gotta say they look really nice....but they didn't have my size lol. i kinda feel like nike is going overboard with the barkley posites with the number of releases but the suns and green ones look real nice, might get the eggplants if i can find it at a reasonable price.
well there's only 6 maybe 7prs to be released once a month, in retrospect the penny line zoom rookie and penny 5 got more cw and lets not talk big 3 who got way more cw than these barks, so I don't think it's overboard but to each his own

Been waiting on blue joints then I'm done. Area 72s, eggplants, gamma blue....May cop them hulks but 235 hit my pockets to dang hard lol. I got sneakers to buy for three other sneakerheads (wife,son,daughter) and my son wear 8s now so Yall feel me

Been waiting on blue joints then I'm done. Area 72s, eggplants, gamma blue....May cop them hulks but 235 hit my pockets to dang hard lol. I got sneakers to buy for three other sneakerheads (wife,son,daughter) and my son wear 8s now so Yall feel me
nothing like that size change, smdh I was buying my daughter everything when she was in them $40 toddlers last yr, but this year she hit that 12 into $70 lil kids smdh was not prepared

Just left my local FTL and manager said he got like 2-3prs of each size in the suns, glad I don't have to camp out for these, 0700 line up for me next wkend

^ They drop at 8:00 am.  Plenty of time to make it wherever you need to be.  Line up in your cap and gown if you have to.  Then you can un-DS them to walk up and get your diploma. 
laugh.gif
Lol u right. will cop. but not wearin um wit my cap and gown lol

Just curious. For the suns cw is your local spot doing a raffle or first come first serve basis? My hoh is doing a raffle.

My local FTL is doing Fcfs on these and the 8s and everything else thats coming out that day i think one of the elites drops as well

Sorry dude.....pretty sure nothing on the Suns will be 3M. That was the biggest reason why the Area 72s were priced at $250, and the rest of the Barkley Posites at $235. The 3M!

As for the silver dots on the upper, that looks like the same metallic mesh Nike used all the way back on the Air Force Max and CB Max2. It's fairly shiny, but not officially reflective.

In the words of Chuck himself, "I may be wrong, but I doubt it!"

Don't know what makes you think the 3M was the reason for the price increase on these. Nike charged $250 because they wanted to. And if you want to believe your statement why didn't JB increase the price of the Joker 3s since they have 3M?

seems like this is a really widely available release or maybe my FTL got in the stock for the other FTLs in the area lol

Back
Top Bottom