NIKE Barkley Posite max

need area 72's but didn't know there was going to be a restock. smh.:smh:

wish it was like the old days where you could walk in a buy a sneaker without a hassle. its like you have to beg to pay retail.

Someone at sneakercon literally came over to my table with area 72 chucks and area 72 brons both ds sold them to me for 425 for the pack. Said they needed money for some other shoes they were trying to get at a different table... Man i was glad i ran into that.

video-017235.jpg

video_image-117103.jpg
video_image-117104.jpg

from sneakernews

^ I know the pics are pretty bad, but those look like they're horrible quality.

Last edited:
need area 72's but didn't know there was going to be a restock. smh.
mean.gif

wish it was like the old days where you could walk in a buy a sneaker without a hassle. its like you have to beg to pay retail.
after the area 72's everything else was a walk in the park to cop these... (the eggplants just kind of, with left over hype from the area 72s)

seems like reseller hate these now

Came up to visit my dad, happen to come across Gammas in my size. Manager texted me about the 50 this week. Gammas will be copped for 50 percent off.

I originally said the sixers cw was the best, but after seeing the Suns cw I take that back. I NEED those haha

I wished I never passed on the gamma blue. Those joints are nice, but I had a few bills to pay that week. Priorities I guess
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom