Nike Basketball (any brand) Rotation/Performance Reviews

it's only dirt! im sure they nice and broken in now, in their sweet spot. haha.

a buddy showed up to run in a fresh pair of them last night, theyre FIRE. I want that royal blue colorway

I want the peach jam bad lol 😂
Need a sale.

Are the Ja morants really trash? First ones I had were ehhhhh. Love the red colorway lol

IMG_1958.jpeg

I want the peach jam bad lol 😂
Need a sale.

Are the Ja morants really trash? First ones I had were ehhhhh. Love the red colorway lol

IMG_1958.jpeg
Saw these today but couldn’t do it. The shape and the ankle collar just didn’t look right.

jaynev jaynev - and if the Wades don’t fit they charge you a restocking fee. I returned a pair and they hit me for $15. They are good but coming in like you already own the space is not the move.

And the 37 lows are my favorite shoe this year - those and the Two Wxy V3. Such a bouncy shoe but controlled.

Saw these today but couldn’t do it. The shape and the ankle collar just didn’t look right.

jaynev jaynev - and if the Wades don’t fit they charge you a restocking fee. I returned a pair and they hit me for $15. They are good but coming in like you already own the space is not the move.

And the 37 lows are my favorite shoe this year - those and the Two Wxy V3. Such a bouncy shoe but controlled.

37 low is the GOAT

Wow. My buddy today was deciding between Lebron 20 and two wxy v3 and he went two wxy. Big emphasis from you- good to hear. I HAVE to try 37 low now..

Late post, but picked up a pair of Precision 6.

Haven't balled in them yet, but so far the rigorous at-home testing results should equate to decent on-court testing :rofl:

There's minimal cushioning, really great court feel and no heel-slippage whatsoever. Step in comfort is great.

Excited to add these to the rotation: Protro 5 and 2K4.

Late post, but picked up a pair of Precision 6.

Haven't balled in them yet, but so far the rigorous at-home testing results should equate to decent on-court testing :rofl:

There's minimal cushioning, really great court feel and no heel-slippage whatsoever. Step in comfort is great.

Excited to add these to the rotation: Protro 5 and 2K4.
Nice, keep us posted.

Funny thing about these is the other week I told my son to go on NDC and pick out a pair of shoes her liked…price no object. I was sure he was going to add some $200 LBJ 20’s to the cart but nope he added the Precisions. Was going to order them but instead ended up finding some Freak 3’s at my local outlet for a great price

It’s crazy how much variance there is on preference cuz the 37 low didn’t work for me at all. To be the 🐐 for others is wild lol. That’s cool though.

what were your issues? upper comfort or break in?
They started decent, got some runs in, but after like 3-4 wears I was hoping they’d go from decent and improve but I made the call they weren’t working. I guess main problem for me was they didn’t feel locked in, so fit issues, not secure feeling. I’d want to crank the laces down but then they felt worse. They felt like a trainer. I could work out in em and do light court work but for full speed pick up games, no good.

I’m just gonna post this in here … my story is I got addicted to the Lebron x elite and played in those joints non stop for like 2-3 years. Developed the worst case of plantar fasciitis over time. I def blame the shoes as part of the problem. Stay woke

That video - it’s why I’ve been enjoying playing in minimal shoes like the curry flows and Lukas lately. My knees hate me after some games but the balance and feel for my feet is great.

Will do.

I failed to mention the out-rigger on the Precision 6 is next level. I could've sworn the folks over at Beaverton used the mould of the Kobe 5 with 20% changes to make this model 'different'

I keep umming and ahhing about the NXXT Gens and Cut 2s. I've tried both in store, but I just don't have that confidence I usually have when trying on a Kobe or a Kyrie for example.

Cut 1's were great but it seems like they've added a bunch of 'necessary fat' to the Cut 2's.

I stay away from any Jordans. Anyway getting off topic.. stay tuned.
Nice, keep us posted.

Funny thing about these is the other week I told my son to go on NDC and pick out a pair of shoes her liked…price no object. I was sure he was going to add some $200 LBJ 20’s to the cart but nope he added the Precisions. Was going to order them but instead ended up finding some Freak 3’s at my local outlet for a great price

38 seems bulky
JA cheap
Sabrina kinda cheap
Maybe Kd 16?

I need a new hoop shoe man lol

Anta? Lol 😂
Harden?

Hey yall! So I’m kinda feelin the WOW 10 lows and I was wondering if any of you guys could share some experiences with it? Sizing? Feel? Etc.

Thanks!

It’s crazy how the interest in Li-Ning (especially the WOW 10’s) has exploded.

Not that long ago I couldn’t fathom dropping $200+ on Li-Ning. I still won’t for the simple fact that I can’t try them on first (that return/restocking fee thing is a big turn off for me) but they’ve come a long way.

If I could go try on the Wow 10 lows I’d definitely be interested in seeing what the hype is about.

So I played a full game (44mins) with these on, and they are fantastic.

No broke in time required. I felt confident on hard-lateral moves, and the traction was excellent on a semi-dusty court - a few wipes throughout the game and you're money.

The only issue I found was that the top eyelet/lace tends to come undone. I wonder if it's because I didn't tie them tight enough, as I tend to lace my kicks up semi tight. Could do with a runners knot potentially.

In terms of cushioning, it's exactly as the reviews. It doesn't necessarily exist, but it's there. It's firm with a bit of give - it's perfect if you're on the more shifty-side that doesn't want a plush ride. The bonus is the court-feel, you're not high off the court at all so it gives you the confidence to move on the go.

Overall at ~$60 these are cheap, functional kicks that are worth a go.
Will do.

I failed to mention the out-rigger on the Precision 6 is next level. I could've sworn the folks over at Beaverton used the mould of the Kobe 5 with 20% changes to make this model 'different'

I keep umming and ahhing about the NXXT Gens and Cut 2s. I've tried both in store, but I just don't have that confidence I usually have when trying on a Kobe or a Kyrie for example.

Cut 1's were great but it seems like they've added a bunch of 'necessary fat' to the Cut 2's.

I stay away from any Jordans. Anyway getting off topic.. stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom