Nike...BRING THE AM 90 SPRUCE AND LASER BLUES TO THE STATES!

I can confirm with Alex23 that some Finishline's will have them. I work at Cumberland in Atlanta and we got about 20-30 pairs in stock right now. So FNL.com will have these when the "RD" hits

Yuku'd almost a day later?  !$%?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For my LA folks.....Just saw them at finishline Fox Hills , Or my bad Westfield Culver City ... They must have just got them ... But they are there....

For my LA folks.....Just saw them at finishline Fox Hills , Or my bad Westfield Culver City ... They must have just got them ... But they are there....

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

I have a feeling the Lasers aren't going to sell well.
The hype is not like the infras but im sure they will sell well but  for a discounted price.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

I have a feeling the Lasers aren't going to sell well.
The hype is not like the infras but im sure they will sell well but  for a discounted price.
roll.gif

two very nice shoes. Like the infrareds they will be very readily available and still around in a few months. plenty of time for eveyone to get a pair. Nike stagger ships now so theres always pairs continuing to roll in

two very nice shoes. Like the infrareds they will be very readily available and still around in a few months. plenty of time for eveyone to get a pair. Nike stagger ships now so theres always pairs continuing to roll in

my Local Finishline had these sitting on the shelf over the weekend when i went in there. quality looks the same as Infrareds.

my Local Finishline had these sitting on the shelf over the weekend when i went in there. quality looks the same as Infrareds.

Will def. be coppin when I get some extra $
I dont care if there is no hype, easier to get.
 These are
pimp.gif

Will def. be coppin when I get some extra $
I dont care if there is no hype, easier to get.
 These are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom