Nike...BRING THE AM 90 SPRUCE AND LASER BLUES TO THE STATES!

there now up on fnl.com and u can combine coupons and reward points. i copped for $64 shipped so i am very happy

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by Fait

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

I have a feeling the Lasers aren't going to sell well.
The hype is not like the infras but im sure they will sell well but  for a discounted price.
roll.gif
GOOD.  imo these are just as big for the am90 scene as infrareds.  i guess the colors arent bright enough for the filipinos 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Excuse you!??

I'm offended.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by Fait

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

I have a feeling the Lasers aren't going to sell well.
The hype is not like the infras but im sure they will sell well but  for a discounted price.
roll.gif
GOOD.  imo these are just as big for the am90 scene as infrareds.  i guess the colors arent bright enough for the filipinos 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Excuse you!??

I'm offended.
laugh.gif

I tried using "ORDERCONFIRM" at FNL.com ($15 off of $75), tells me the shoes aren't eligible for discounts...

Code is still valid. Just got it last weekend from a separate order.

I tried using "ORDERCONFIRM" at FNL.com ($15 off of $75), tells me the shoes aren't eligible for discounts...

Code is still valid. Just got it last weekend from a separate order.

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

Originally Posted by frazier10

there now up on fnl.com and u can combine coupons and reward points. i copped for $64 shipped so i am very happy

link for a fnl coupon? thanks.
sj7wpp2uew for $10 off off $60 or more
vi2lrjfxjd for $20 off $100

it doesn't work for the $20 off because it's under $100 and it's not letting me stack any other coupons

it doesn't work for the $20 off because it's under $100 and it's not letting me stack any other coupons

Originally Posted by pskay

i did not stack coupons,i used the $10 off code along with my $20 rewards point they send me,they send it to you when you spend over $200.you are allowed to combine one promo code with your rewards points that is how i got em for 64.99.,,,i would buy something for like 6 bucks to put you over $100 and than u can use the $20 off code

Originally Posted by pskay

i did not stack coupons,i used the $10 off code along with my $20 rewards point they send me,they send it to you when you spend over $200.you are allowed to combine one promo code with your rewards points that is how i got em for 64.99.,,,i would buy something for like 6 bucks to put you over $100 and than u can use the $20 off code

Picked up a pair of the Laser Blues today, in love with them, but don't like the mostly white make up with the colder days ahead. I think these are getting boxed until the spring.

Picked up a pair of the Laser Blues today, in love with them, but don't like the mostly white make up with the colder days ahead. I think these are getting boxed until the spring.

Back
Top Bottom