Nike...BRING THE AM 90 SPRUCE AND LASER BLUES TO THE STATES!

Got mine from finishline today 
pimp.gif

I thought the release date was the 16th? For my Jersey heads, they had em at Finishline in GSP.

pimp.gif

I thought the release date was the 16th? For my Jersey heads, they had em at Finishline in GSP.

Didn't know these dropped already, I might have to purchase me a pair.

So no idea if the Limes are going to drop as well? I'm more interested in those.

Didn't know these dropped already, I might have to purchase me a pair.

So no idea if the Limes are going to drop as well? I'm more interested in those.

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

pimp.gif

Same here. Just picked my pair up, and used the $20 off coupon!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

pimp.gif

Link to the 20$ off coupon? Would love to print it and use myself. Thanks!

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

pimp.gif

Link to the 20$ off coupon? Would love to print it and use myself. Thanks!

Got my first pair from Pickyoushoes today. Opened the box and the left shoe had a strange brownish orange line about a 1/4 inch wide running all the way down the center of the white mesh. I can't even believe they would send a pair out that looks like that. My girl at Finish Line hit them with some cleaner and the line turned pinkish purple and spread throughout the mesh on the toebox. We both freaked out and thought they were ruined but she scrubbed a little bit and hit it with some mesh cleaner and every bit of it came out. So looks like I am gonna keep them. 2 more pairs and I'll be set.

Got my first pair from Pickyoushoes today. Opened the box and the left shoe had a strange brownish orange line about a 1/4 inch wide running all the way down the center of the white mesh. I can't even believe they would send a pair out that looks like that. My girl at Finish Line hit them with some cleaner and the line turned pinkish purple and spread throughout the mesh on the toebox. We both freaked out and thought they were ruined but she scrubbed a little bit and hit it with some mesh cleaner and every bit of it came out. So looks like I am gonna keep them. 2 more pairs and I'll be set.

Originally Posted by Fait

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

I have a feeling the Lasers aren't going to sell well.
The hype is not like the infras but im sure they will sell well but  for a discounted price.
roll.gif
GOOD.  imo these are just as big for the am90 scene as infrareds.  i guess the colors arent bright enough for the filipinos 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

The hype is not like the infras but im sure they will sell well but  for a discounted price.
roll.gif
GOOD.  imo these are just as big for the am90 scene as infrareds.  i guess the colors arent bright enough for the filipinos 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

roll.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

watch it now

might upset us hypebeast filipinos on this board!

i remember the other light blue AM 90's similar to these didn't sell too well either.

roll.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

watch it now

might upset us hypebeast filipinos on this board!

i remember the other light blue AM 90's similar to these didn't sell too well either.

roll.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Not really. I myself ordered a pair already and 4 of my buddies joined.. It just happened that these are not dropping in the Philippines, others don't have the means of getting them and doesn't want to pay $150 for these coz of the shipping.
happy.gif

roll.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Not really. I myself ordered a pair already and 4 of my buddies joined.. It just happened that these are not dropping in the Philippines, others don't have the means of getting them and doesn't want to pay $150 for these coz of the shipping.
happy.gif

Well I don't wanna add any hype but all 3 of my local spots had multiple size runs of Infrareds but not one of them got any Laser Blues. I am gonna have to order my backup pairs.

Well I don't wanna add any hype but all 3 of my local spots had multiple size runs of Infrareds but not one of them got any Laser Blues. I am gonna have to order my backup pairs.

there now up on fnl.com and u can combine coupons and reward points. i copped for $64 shipped so i am very happy

Back
Top Bottom