Nike...BRING THE AM 90 SPRUCE AND LASER BLUES TO THE STATES!

^they fit me exactly the same as the '10 infrareds (as in, a tad narrower in the toebox and overall width, compared to previous am90s)
I'd say stay w/ your true size, unless your normal size is very close to being too snug, then maybe go up a 1/2 size

i normally get 95s, never had any 90s. but the recent 95s have been snug unlike the past ones. thanks for the help

i normally get 95s, never had any 90s. but the recent 95s have been snug unlike the past ones. thanks for the help

Originally Posted by jonwin

can someone help me? i'm kind of trying to do what frazier10 did and use the $20 off $100 coupon on these on FNL's site. this is what i'm having trouble with:

if i only have the shoes in my cart (the total will be $94.99 so the coupon couldn't be used) it will say eligible for free shipping

if i throw something in there to get the subtotal over $100 (i added some socks) the free shipping deal will not show up and im stuck with a $7 shipping charge. I can use the coupon but the total after tax ends up being $99. kinda defeats the purpose of using the coupon if i only end up saving like $5

i just wanna know if im doing something wrong cuz the math doesnt seem to add up if i should be getting the free shipping and the $20 off. cuz i figure $95 + $6 (socks) + tax ($7) minus the 20 should come out to $88ish instead of $99.

thanks for anyone that can help. not a huge deal since i will cop regardless, just that if there's an easy way to save a few bucks then why not.
Coupon is only good post tax so add another item that also qualifies for FS, such as these socks: 

http://www.finishline.com/store/product/nba-logo-sock/_/A-23427?productId=prod418511

There may be something cheaper, just browse around

Originally Posted by jonwin

can someone help me? i'm kind of trying to do what frazier10 did and use the $20 off $100 coupon on these on FNL's site. this is what i'm having trouble with:

if i only have the shoes in my cart (the total will be $94.99 so the coupon couldn't be used) it will say eligible for free shipping

if i throw something in there to get the subtotal over $100 (i added some socks) the free shipping deal will not show up and im stuck with a $7 shipping charge. I can use the coupon but the total after tax ends up being $99. kinda defeats the purpose of using the coupon if i only end up saving like $5

i just wanna know if im doing something wrong cuz the math doesnt seem to add up if i should be getting the free shipping and the $20 off. cuz i figure $95 + $6 (socks) + tax ($7) minus the 20 should come out to $88ish instead of $99.

thanks for anyone that can help. not a huge deal since i will cop regardless, just that if there's an easy way to save a few bucks then why not.
Coupon is only good post tax so add another item that also qualifies for FS, such as these socks: 

http://www.finishline.com/store/product/nba-logo-sock/_/A-23427?productId=prod418511

There may be something cheaper, just browse around

saw the lasers over the weekend and they look really good, actually. will wait and cop on sale just like the crap quality '10 infrareds.

saw the lasers over the weekend and they look really good, actually. will wait and cop on sale just like the crap quality '10 infrareds.

jonwin wrote:

The shoes are eligible for free shipping- the socks are not. So you will be charged $7.99 to have the socks shipped. Unless you can do instore pickup it isn't a good deal.

jonwin wrote:

The shoes are eligible for free shipping- the socks are not. So you will be charged $7.99 to have the socks shipped. Unless you can do instore pickup it isn't a good deal.

^^^^^^

what the hell you talking about ? its called matching color shirt with some cargo shorts and call it a day ! i bet you would probably wear a green tee with them.. i swear haters make me laugh

^^^^^^

what the hell you talking about ? its called matching color shirt with some cargo shorts and call it a day ! i bet you would probably wear a green tee with them.. i swear haters make me laugh

Why would I wear a green shirt? Something simple like a black, white, or grey tee would do just fine. F if you're gonna catch me in a shirt with some stupid graphic print of a bird just because the colors match.

Why would I wear a green shirt? Something simple like a black, white, or grey tee would do just fine. F if you're gonna catch me in a shirt with some stupid graphic print of a bird just because the colors match.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

^^^^^^

I don't think its hate, and there are color's that compliment the blue instead of matching it dead on.  As sour diesel said you could wear a white, black, or grey tee instead of having a solid blue shirt to match your blue sneakers.  To much matching looks tacky and juvenile in most cases,  not saying I would personally care and I can see how you would feel attacked but to much matching is just as bad not matching at all.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

^^^^^^

I don't think its hate, and there are color's that compliment the blue instead of matching it dead on.  As sour diesel said you could wear a white, black, or grey tee instead of having a solid blue shirt to match your blue sneakers.  To much matching looks tacky and juvenile in most cases,  not saying I would personally care and I can see how you would feel attacked but to much matching is just as bad not matching at all.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Why would I wear a green shirt? Something simple like a black, white, or grey tee would do just fine. F if you're gonna catch me in a shirt with some stupid graphic print of a bird fedora-wearing platypus just because the colors match.
fixed for accuracy
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Why would I wear a green shirt? Something simple like a black, white, or grey tee would do just fine. F if you're gonna catch me in a shirt with some stupid graphic print of a bird fedora-wearing platypus just because the colors match.
fixed for accuracy
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom