Nike...BRING THE AM 90 SPRUCE AND LASER BLUES TO THE STATES!

to each their own, as long as you think you look good in the clothes you wear, its whatever. No one really cares. Just because he doesn't like it doesn't mean its wrong. Everyone has different taste. Although you can generally point out the typical demographics who always love to color coordinate from head to toe. Back in high school, it was a popularity thing, but nowadays, it doesn't matter as long as its not too flamboyant.

I like the chicken shirt probably better if it was in a white black or gray shirt.

to each their own, as long as you think you look good in the clothes you wear, its whatever. No one really cares. Just because he doesn't like it doesn't mean its wrong. Everyone has different taste. Although you can generally point out the typical demographics who always love to color coordinate from head to toe. Back in high school, it was a popularity thing, but nowadays, it doesn't matter as long as its not too flamboyant.

I like the chicken shirt probably better if it was in a white black or gray shirt.

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Why would I wear a green shirt? Something simple like a black, white, or grey tee would do just fine. F if you're gonna catch me in a shirt with some stupid graphic print of a bird fedora-wearing platypus just because the colors match.
fixed for accuracy
grin.gif
Forget the tee, winter is coming. A dope sweater would really set these off!!!

Originally Posted by GetYaShinebox

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Why would I wear a green shirt? Something simple like a black, white, or grey tee would do just fine. F if you're gonna catch me in a shirt with some stupid graphic print of a bird fedora-wearing platypus just because the colors match.
fixed for accuracy
grin.gif
Forget the tee, winter is coming. A dope sweater would really set these off!!!

Rock the hell out of those tee's if thats your style. If your like me, your not putting on outfits for a fashion show.

Rock the hell out of those tee's if thats your style. If your like me, your not putting on outfits for a fashion show.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Co-sign here... you do you... I personally prefer a much simpler style (plain polo, tee etc).  But in the end.. you and me still got a crispy pair of laser blue 90's on our feet, and that alone is enough to respect one another on. 

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Co-sign here... you do you... I personally prefer a much simpler style (plain polo, tee etc).  But in the end.. you and me still got a crispy pair of laser blue 90's on our feet, and that alone is enough to respect one another on. 

oh yea bro, i feel you on that. I dont over due it either by having matching hat,socks,pants and laces lol. Is it me or do these look kinda aqua /teal ?

oh yea bro, i feel you on that. I dont over due it either by having matching hat,socks,pants and laces lol. Is it me or do these look kinda aqua /teal ?

i couldn't find them in any stores around here so i ended up copping off of finish line. I hope they drop around here, if not i will be paying retail for another pair

i couldn't find them in any stores around here so i ended up copping off of finish line. I hope they drop around here, if not i will be paying retail for another pair

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

what codes working on finishline?

FOOTBALL1590

worked for me...15% off any purchase over $90 and i got the free shipping too.

MOMSVIEW15

is 15% off any purchase over $80....didnt use this one though. try the first one...i know that one worked since i used it.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

what codes working on finishline?

FOOTBALL1590

worked for me...15% off any purchase over $90 and i got the free shipping too.

MOMSVIEW15

is 15% off any purchase over $80....didnt use this one though. try the first one...i know that one worked since i used it.

I have checked all Finish Lines and Foot Lockers within 100 miles of me and none of them got any. Looks like these are more limited than the Infrareds.

Back
Top Bottom