Nike...BRING THE AM 90 SPRUCE AND LASER BLUES TO THE STATES!

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by marley

This shoe really seems to have flopped. Even though they appear to be more limited than the infrareds they are still sitting everywhere online. Got my 2 pairs though, I'm good.
Flopped?
laugh.gif
  They've been officially out for almost a week.  Just because they don't sell out in two days does not make a release a flop, the HOA's weren't a flop and those disappeared slowly, same thing will happen with these.

It seems like this would be the case for these.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

This shoe really seems to have flopped. Even though they appear to be more limited than the infrareds they are still sitting everywhere online. Got my 2 pairs though, I'm good.
Flopped?
laugh.gif
  They've been officially out for almost a week.  Just because they don't sell out in two days does not make a release a flop, the HOA's weren't a flop and those disappeared slowly, same thing will happen with these.

It seems like this would be the case for these.

Are you serious? These flopped? Because they aren't sold out online within less than a week of release? Shoe game virgins...

As for the quality, anyone saying the Infrareds are better is blinded by hype or something else. The Laser Blues are clearly superior. Just compare the black strips of leather. Lasers are much thicker, sturdier, and have a more defined texture. The white leather strip vs. the grey nubuck is not even worthy of being a discussion point because they've both been that way since the originals.

Are you serious? These flopped? Because they aren't sold out online within less than a week of release? Shoe game virgins...

As for the quality, anyone saying the Infrareds are better is blinded by hype or something else. The Laser Blues are clearly superior. Just compare the black strips of leather. Lasers are much thicker, sturdier, and have a more defined texture. The white leather strip vs. the grey nubuck is not even worthy of being a discussion point because they've both been that way since the originals.

I guess "flopped" was the wrong word Tre.  I just thought they would sell as fast as the Infrareds.  Eastbay sold out of most sizes of those the first morning.  I am surprised they arent sold out of any sizes of these. 

@Sour Diesel - As for the "shoe game virgin" comment you can direct that somewhere else
wink.gif
.  I had Infrareds when they were actually true Air Max "90s" in 1990.  I wore Infrareds and Trainer SCs to 6th grade bro.

I guess "flopped" was the wrong word Tre.  I just thought they would sell as fast as the Infrareds.  Eastbay sold out of most sizes of those the first morning.  I am surprised they arent sold out of any sizes of these. 

@Sour Diesel - As for the "shoe game virgin" comment you can direct that somewhere else
wink.gif
.  I had Infrareds when they were actually true Air Max "90s" in 1990.  I wore Infrareds and Trainer SCs to 6th grade bro.

LOL @ flopped.

I just don't think they're as limited as you think. Just because you can't find them within 100 miles of you doesn't mean there aren't a grip of them out there.

LOL @ flopped.

I just don't think they're as limited as you think. Just because you can't find them within 100 miles of you doesn't mean there aren't a grip of them out there.

wink.gif
I feel you Marley, I think the economy has something to do with the slower sales too but these will disappear eventually.  

wink.gif
I feel you Marley, I think the economy has something to do with the slower sales too but these will disappear eventually.  

I got my order from SneakerPost yesterday, Friday the 22... I ordered Wednesday night too and got them in less than 48 hours, but I guess it's because I'm in NYC and I think they're based out of here.

To anyone that hasn't seen these 90's in person... they're not the blue you guys are thinking they will be... they're more greenish sort of like the same exact color as the Freshwater Air Max 95's.

Also, I was snooping around the Lebron VIII Shoe Thread and I stumbled upon a site in their about a site that they all were asking about a shirt for the LeBron 8's... I checked out the site and on it as I scrolled down the store SoleFly in Miami said that they just got in the Photo Blue 90's which is pictured below... it looks just like the ones in this thread though, but lighting could be affection how the color looks... if these are indeed Photo Blue 90's does anyone know when/if they are releasing?

This Air Max 90 that is being talked about in this thread would have looked so dope if the color was like the Photo Blue 95's that just dropped not to long ago... I hope they release a Air Max 90 sometime in the near future where the colorway is actually like Blue like the Photo Blue 95's because the one's talked about in this thread is like Aqua/Teal and the same color as the Freshwater 95's... not feeling them like that... before I ordered them I thought they were going to be like the color of the the Photo Blue 95's or something around like it or even some type of blue at all.
mad.gif

I got my order from SneakerPost yesterday, Friday the 22... I ordered Wednesday night too and got them in less than 48 hours, but I guess it's because I'm in NYC and I think they're based out of here.

To anyone that hasn't seen these 90's in person... they're not the blue you guys are thinking they will be... they're more greenish sort of like the same exact color as the Freshwater Air Max 95's.

Also, I was snooping around the Lebron VIII Shoe Thread and I stumbled upon a site in their about a site that they all were asking about a shirt for the LeBron 8's... I checked out the site and on it as I scrolled down the store SoleFly in Miami said that they just got in the Photo Blue 90's which is pictured below... it looks just like the ones in this thread though, but lighting could be affection how the color looks... if these are indeed Photo Blue 90's does anyone know when/if they are releasing?

This Air Max 90 that is being talked about in this thread would have looked so dope if the color was like the Photo Blue 95's that just dropped not to long ago... I hope they release a Air Max 90 sometime in the near future where the colorway is actually like Blue like the Photo Blue 95's because the one's talked about in this thread is like Aqua/Teal and the same color as the Freshwater 95's... not feeling them like that... before I ordered them I thought they were going to be like the color of the the Photo Blue 95's or something around like it or even some type of blue at all.
mad.gif

I have no idea what you are talking about, poster above. These are LASER BLUE 90's, they are the exact same shade of blue they have ALWAYS been. The color is nothing close to Freshwater, do you have Freshwater 95's or Griffeys to compare to? That color is much more green.

The shoe you posted a picutre of, are the Laser Blues. Just a typo. I really don't know what your gripe is. I like this color a lot more than the Photo Blue on the 95's, which would be really dull on this shoe.

I have no idea what you are talking about, poster above. These are LASER BLUE 90's, they are the exact same shade of blue they have ALWAYS been. The color is nothing close to Freshwater, do you have Freshwater 95's or Griffeys to compare to? That color is much more green.

The shoe you posted a picutre of, are the Laser Blues. Just a typo. I really don't know what your gripe is. I like this color a lot more than the Photo Blue on the 95's, which would be really dull on this shoe.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

I saw the "Laser Blue" 90s in person and the color definitely looks duller and more greenish on some parts, almost like a lighter shade of Fresh Water.

I saw the "Laser Blue" 90s in person and the color definitely looks duller and more greenish on some parts, almost like a lighter shade of Fresh Water.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I do not think they look like anything other than blue. The color to me does not look like aqua or turquoise or fresh water. It just looks like a very bight light blue. Matches a few Nike bright light blue shirts out there now perfectly. I wish there was more gray on the shoe but other than that I think the color of the blue is on point and I wouldnt want anything other.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I do not think they look like anything other than blue. The color to me does not look like aqua or turquoise or fresh water. It just looks like a very bight light blue. Matches a few Nike bright light blue shirts out there now perfectly. I wish there was more gray on the shoe but other than that I think the color of the blue is on point and I wouldnt want anything other.

lildawg nailed it. Some of you might need to go get your eyes checked, or at least make sure you've seen this under proper lighting, these are undeniably BLUE. What do you mean it looks dull and green "on some parts"? All of the blue on the shoe is EXACTLY the same. It is not green or freshwater whatsoever. You guys are tripping.

lildawg nailed it. Some of you might need to go get your eyes checked, or at least make sure you've seen this under proper lighting, these are undeniably BLUE. What do you mean it looks dull and green "on some parts"? All of the blue on the shoe is EXACTLY the same. It is not green or freshwater whatsoever. You guys are tripping.

I haven't seen them in natural light, my bad.

Pics I've seen online don't really capture the laser blue that well, that's what I was trying to get at.

Back
Top Bottom