Nike...BRING THE AM 90 SPRUCE AND LASER BLUES TO THE STATES!

I haven't seen them in natural light, my bad.

Pics I've seen online don't really capture the laser blue that well, that's what I was trying to get at.

I have to agree with Putting In Work & Briannn. I've never owned a pair of the OGs so I can't compare. But when I saw the Laser Blues at Niketown here in Chicago, my first thought is how the blue is a little more teal than how it looks in all the pics posted here. Maybe it's seeing it in natural light or a camera flash vs. seeing them with indoor lighting conditions. I plan on copping at a discount.

I have to agree with Putting In Work & Briannn. I've never owned a pair of the OGs so I can't compare. But when I saw the Laser Blues at Niketown here in Chicago, my first thought is how the blue is a little more teal than how it looks in all the pics posted here. Maybe it's seeing it in natural light or a camera flash vs. seeing them with indoor lighting conditions. I plan on copping at a discount.

Held the "Laser Blue" 90s in my hands 2day. Definetely looks "blue" to me. I can't figure out where you guys are getting teal or freshwater from.
I'm saying....look at PUTTING IN WORK's pic. Where do you see anything green on that shoe?

Held the "Laser Blue" 90s in my hands 2day. Definetely looks "blue" to me. I can't figure out where you guys are getting teal or freshwater from.
I'm saying....look at PUTTING IN WORK's pic. Where do you see anything green on that shoe?

eyestays/heeltabs def have a greenish/aquaish tint to em....you can see it in the pic up there.

eyestays/heeltabs def have a greenish/aquaish tint to em....you can see it in the pic up there.

I believe the actual color is Neo Turquoise, which Nike has been using on a few shoes as of late (looks like blue to me). The color was left of the box on purpose so nobody from NT could complain about it not being Laser Blue
wink.gif

I believe the actual color is Neo Turquoise, which Nike has been using on a few shoes as of late (looks like blue to me). The color was left of the box on purpose so nobody from NT could complain about it not being Laser Blue
wink.gif

I could not resist,  I had to pick up a pair.  Went the EBAY route. I will post pics...because yes I plan on flippin' the laces.  Don't H8!

I could not resist,  I had to pick up a pair.  Went the EBAY route. I will post pics...because yes I plan on flippin' the laces.  Don't H8!

^flipped a pair of mine with:

I still prefer the white though....no h8ting here
wink.gif

^flipped a pair of mine with:

I still prefer the white though....no h8ting here
wink.gif

The black laces look dope IMO and I never do lace swaps. Need a full pic or need to try this one on my own. Lace length?

The black laces look dope IMO and I never do lace swaps. Need a full pic or need to try this one on my own. Lace length?

exactly...BLACK laces.  I did it to my Infareds and def plan on doing it to these bad boys.  Great minds think alike fo sho!

exactly...BLACK laces.  I did it to my Infareds and def plan on doing it to these bad boys.  Great minds think alike fo sho!

Back
Top Bottom