Nike...BRING THE AM 90 SPRUCE AND LASER BLUES TO THE STATES!

Originally Posted by Juice8732

Originally Posted by marley

Shoetrends sold out of Infrareds loooong before anyone else had them and they never did a restock. I never saw any sizes in stock of Infras at Shoetrends and no one was ever able to confirm they got a pair from them.

you're actually wrong, people were able to confirm that they pre-ordered the infra's from shoe trends.. a lot of the time, shoetrends will put a shoe up with no sizes and say they're sold out, and then later update it with the stock.. my guess, these have not yet sold out on shoetrends.. that is all.. 
Whatever man.  It was asked multiple times in the Infrared thread and never once did anyone say they got a pair from shoetrends.

Originally Posted by Juice8732

Originally Posted by marley

Shoetrends sold out of Infrareds loooong before anyone else had them and they never did a restock. I never saw any sizes in stock of Infras at Shoetrends and no one was ever able to confirm they got a pair from them.

you're actually wrong, people were able to confirm that they pre-ordered the infra's from shoe trends.. a lot of the time, shoetrends will put a shoe up with no sizes and say they're sold out, and then later update it with the stock.. my guess, these have not yet sold out on shoetrends.. that is all.. 
Whatever man.  It was asked multiple times in the Infrared thread and never once did anyone say they got a pair from shoetrends.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Does anyone know if these fit like the 2010 Infrareds?

I want to know if I should size up on my pairs. I normally wear a 12.

Much appreciation for any help.
It should be.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Does anyone know if these fit like the 2010 Infrareds?

I want to know if I should size up on my pairs. I normally wear a 12.

Much appreciation for any help.
It should be.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

marley wrote:
RL Treyce wrote:
Sneakerdoctor on the bay has pairs for $100 shipped....
They only have size 7.5 left.  They actually oversold their shipment.  I purchased a pair from their website that they already sold them on ebay so now I am on a waiting list for a pair that was supposed to be in stock.  I get burned every time I try to get stuff early.

Wow that def sucks, well Oct16th they will be on NDC...I'll be waiting till then.

hmm im debating on whether or not to wait for ndc or preorder them on eastbay. is there free shipping or a discount code for either?

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

marley wrote:
RL Treyce wrote:
Sneakerdoctor on the bay has pairs for $100 shipped....
They only have size 7.5 left.  They actually oversold their shipment.  I purchased a pair from their website that they already sold them on ebay so now I am on a waiting list for a pair that was supposed to be in stock.  I get burned every time I try to get stuff early.

Wow that def sucks, well Oct16th they will be on NDC...I'll be waiting till then.

hmm im debating on whether or not to wait for ndc or preorder them on eastbay. is there free shipping or a discount code for either?

^^^^ Discounts are excluded on eastbay which is why I think everyone's waiting it out, somewhere a long the lines there will be a coupon for other spots.

^^^^ Discounts are excluded on eastbay which is why I think everyone's waiting it out, somewhere a long the lines there will be a coupon for other spots.

9090inline2.jpg

Adding to the Infrared Nike Air Max 90 that released this Summer, the White/Black/Zen Grey aka the Laser Blue Nike Air Max 90 has begun to hit retail now. The Laser Blue Nike Air Max 90 is a classic OG colorway that originally released alongside the Infrared Nike Air Max 90. This new White/Black/Zen Grey Nike Air Max 90 colorway is a slightly different approach to the OG Laser Blue Nike Air Max 90 but it is pretty close and as close as we are going to get for now.

The White/Black/Zen Grey aka Laser Blue Nike Air Max 90 is hitting select retail accounts now.

http://www.kixandthecity.com/nike-air-max-90-white-black-zen-grey-laser-blue-hitting-retail/

9090inline2.jpg

Adding to the Infrared Nike Air Max 90 that released this Summer, the White/Black/Zen Grey aka the Laser Blue Nike Air Max 90 has begun to hit retail now. The Laser Blue Nike Air Max 90 is a classic OG colorway that originally released alongside the Infrared Nike Air Max 90. This new White/Black/Zen Grey Nike Air Max 90 colorway is a slightly different approach to the OG Laser Blue Nike Air Max 90 but it is pretty close and as close as we are going to get for now.

The White/Black/Zen Grey aka Laser Blue Nike Air Max 90 is hitting select retail accounts now.

http://www.kixandthecity.com/nike-air-max-90-white-black-zen-grey-laser-blue-hitting-retail/

Some areas of these are closer to freshwater color than anything.

Pic of mine from today in NATURAL light, not enhanced or in a studio. 2010 Laser Blue next to 2010 Infrareds.....

Got mine last week and was trying out some grey laces over the weekend for kicks.

Some areas of these are closer to freshwater color than anything.

Pic of mine from today in NATURAL light, not enhanced or in a studio. 2010 Laser Blue next to 2010 Infrareds.....

Got mine last week and was trying out some grey laces over the weekend for kicks.

Totally unrelated but I took em at the same time. Having our 1st and only baby in November. Figured I'd start him out right! Got a D90 and a bunch of lenses and still learing how to use it. Running out of time too!

Totally unrelated but I took em at the same time. Having our 1st and only baby in November. Figured I'd start him out right! Got a D90 and a bunch of lenses and still learing how to use it. Running out of time too!

They're up on shoetrends....size 13-15 left.

I wish they'd update in the evening for the heads that work all day. Oh well...

They're up on shoetrends....size 13-15 left.

I wish they'd update in the evening for the heads that work all day. Oh well...

Nice pics man. I cannot wait to get my Lasers. I hope Sneakerdoctor got their shipment today like they said they would. Seems like every time I order an early release the company screws it up and I end up not getting it til release date anyway.

Nice pics man. I cannot wait to get my Lasers. I hope Sneakerdoctor got their shipment today like they said they would. Seems like every time I order an early release the company screws it up and I end up not getting it til release date anyway.

They are nice and I will get a pair but I wish they were grey around the toe like the Infrareds...

Back
Top Bottom