Nike...BRING THE AM 90 SPRUCE AND LASER BLUES TO THE STATES!

Originally Posted by Fait

I need to get my girl a pair, anywhere i can find size 5.5?

sz 6 was the smallest size in these, and they are hard to find, eastbay came through for me though!
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk120/daaznfella/f6b7b074.jpg" alt="image">

i love these 90s, but i have the sole, the cracking peeling, yellowing. damn

i love these 90s, but i have the sole, the cracking peeling, yellowing. damn

My second pair came in this week.  Thinkin I should snag a third pair but I'm gonna wait and see what they do...

My second pair came in this week.  Thinkin I should snag a third pair but I'm gonna wait and see what they do...

debating wearing my pair finally today...maybe

Nice to know size 6 is the smallest around though, saves me a lot more trouble, been going crazy trying to track down GS sizes
laugh.gif

debating wearing my pair finally today...maybe

Nice to know size 6 is the smallest around though, saves me a lot more trouble, been going crazy trying to track down GS sizes
laugh.gif

how do these run...im an 11.5 in an air max 95 and an 11 in an air force one. what size would fit me better?

how do these run...im an 11.5 in an air max 95 and an 11 in an air force one. what size would fit me better?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

def. picking up a 2nd pair of these eventually.

i still need to get my first pair
ohwell.gif
...they seem to be hanging around for a bit tho...probably cop around the holidays

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

def. picking up a 2nd pair of these eventually.

i still need to get my first pair
ohwell.gif
...they seem to be hanging around for a bit tho...probably cop around the holidays

Originally Posted by AnJ55

stick with 11.5

im pissed i went a half size up since the infras fit a little snug, and theyre too big my heels slip out unless i tie them tight. can i walk into any shop selling these and exchange them without a receipt?

Back
Top Bottom