Nike confiscated tapes of Money in the 3 point contest! I had no Idea

i was this on tv live i remember this
smile.gif

i already knew about this. why would they confiscate something that was seen by who knows how many people & is shown on nba record books?

iz all good. Mike never really was a trey baller, dang I never knew about this vid or heard of him even in the three point shoot out.

yea i read that MJ was in the 3-point shootout but did bad lol..i remember Iverson did the shootout one year and put up similar numbers..nice find

Originally Posted by HAGS

watched live.. Those were the days when I would get an inch away from the TV and try and get a look at the new J's.. no internet forums to get looks months ahead! That was the debut of the V's!

That's what's up. lol nostalgia for the old days.

this video makes me hate jordan now i never want to wear his shoes. what a loser.

haha jk. Nice find

Originally Posted by Genius44

watched live.. Those were the days when I would get an inch away from the TV and try and get a look at the new J's.. no internet forums to get looks months ahead! That was the debut of the V's!

I know doesn't it make us feel old? Don't get me wrong, I love Nikealk and seeing shoes early but there is something missing about the anticipation ofthe jordan's nowadays. I miss seeing them on his feet at the dunk contest, a.s. game, or in this case 3pt contest then a week later going to the mall andACTUALLY seeing them and holding them in your hand for the first time... ahhhh, I miss that!

Originally Posted by Genius44

I know doesn't it make us feel old? Don't get me wrong, I love Nikealk and seeing shoes early but there is something missing about the anticipation of the jordan's nowadays. I miss seeing them on his feet at the dunk contest, a.s. game, or in this case 3pt contest then a week later going to the mall and ACTUALLY seeing them and holding them in your hand for the first time... ahhhh, I miss that!

couldn't have said it better myself...that feeling is unmatched by anything these days in the sneakergame...not complaining about getting the word on whatto expect its just the day and age we live in...

Woo, never seen this before. Someone dug into the graveyard to post this vid up. Appreciated nonetheless. He's HUMAN!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirCobraBen

damn UNSTOPPABLE!!!
kobe is NADA compared to MJ

I wouldn't say kobe is nothing compared to MJ, but MJ > Kobe.
I wish Kobe wasn't such a selfish player, especially at this stage of his career
ohwell.gif
MJ was a very selfish player pre 1991, and that's why he didn't win a chip then.
Kobe on the other hand was not a selfish player during his 1st nba championship season, but he did become one during his 2nd year (and kobe won 2 more in a rowdespite this huge flaw). Unfortunately not much has changed in terms of his ball-hogginess and his selfishness
tired.gif
* And peep the sig.

Back
Top Bottom