Nike Cosmic Unity - Nike's First Sustainable Basketball Sneaker (Retail $120-150)

Trying to see if i can get the Black/Volt Pair for $90

IYKYK

I still have some DS Kobe Protro 5s that I have yet to play in, still primarily playing in the Protro 5 Chaos as well as the Kobe 4 Protro Undefeated Black Mambas. I want these for hooping, but will try and be patient and hope they can be had with the Swoosh discount so I can hit up my buddy!

Thanks

These link dudes get on my nerves sometimes

Reminding people about a shoe every 5 seconds

And then they add don't sleep sizes are selling out

Last edited:
Was gonna hold off on the the all-star pair till later but with that $15 dollars off and then $10 dollars off in rewards points I caved |l
I just knew that once the sneaker link accounts started posting it they will probably be gone by noon.

Still waiting on my Black pair from Richards....my order is saying 3/25 now >D

Did I miss size 12 or they never stocked em?

They had 12

Thanks

These link dudes get on my nerves sometimes

Reminding people about a shoe every 5 seconds

And then they add don't sleep sizes are selling out

Annoying af. I just recently started allowing notifications and after half a day i was ready to turn them s***s off.

We dont need 7 reminders of the same shoe leading up to it being live. Then the follow up tweets of "selling out fast, sold out on snkrs" etc. And all that is it trying get people clicking those bit.ly links again and generate some $$

Is it just me or finish line took out the blue color way last Night?
They were still up in almost every size a minute ago

Page is gone now
Screenshot_20210305-082358_Chrome.jpg

Glad I scooped before they took them off hopefully we don’t get hit with the dreaded email

I was wondering about the stiffness when I saw the midsole was made of Nike Grind (which I believe was used on the space hippie line) because if any of you own a pair of those, the midsole is HARD as a brick lol. My pair feels good now after like 40 hours of casual wear, so I assume these will need that type of adjustment period seeing that zoom strobel might not be fully felt until the break in happens

Back
Top Bottom