Nike Cosmic Unity - Nike's First Sustainable Basketball Sneaker (Retail $120-150)

It's definitely a combo of the foam, the insole, and a pretty thick clear plastic plate (shank plate? zoom window?)

It's also amusing that these were marketed as "Green Glows," when the CW is actually black and barely volt (they did a whole AS pack...these, dunks, Foams). The "Amalgam" CW is actually green glow :lol:

Interesting. Let us know how they feel after you get some wears in, very intrigued to see how the combo of all that plays out...

Haha holy ****?
B50813B0-E27F-4C6F-B406-087998A4A1EA.png

I actually forgot these were releasing today until I got the SNKRS notification. I was surprised I got them! I can only win on SNKRS on Sunday apparently.

Also if y’all trying to use the 20% you gotta either use the chat or order it then call and tell them you forgot to use your code. Works for me 100%

If there are other items in the order, I don’t think they’ll apply it after the fact. They normally script you with “excluded”...

Anyone having problem with the fit in these? Got mine on friday, and have been wearing them around the house for the weekend, and cant get over the fact that they seem "loose" all the time. Only time when this does not happen, is when I REALLY crank the laces, but then the problem is pain on footbed because of cut off circulation. Feels like on every step they slip off my feet, and this is is a big NO-NO for me because they were supposed to be my new bball shoes.

If it does matter, i went up half a size. Gonna be sending these back to Nike, and maybe try a half size smaller.

Anyone having problem with the fit in these? Got mine on friday, and have been wearing them around the house for the weekend, and cant get over the fact that they seem "loose" all the time. Only time when this does not happen, is when I REALLY crank the laces, but then the problem is pain on footbed because of cut off circulation. Feels like on every step they slip off my feet, and this is is a big NO-NO for me because they were supposed to be my new bball shoes.

If it does matter, i went up half a size. Gonna be sending these back to Nike, and maybe try a half size smaller.

You wrote all that and then asked if going up a half size matters. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom